Mint Bride Low Max Gias II style seats and genuine Bride EP91 rails

Item For Sale: Brand new condition Bride Low Max Gias II style reclining bucket seats on genuine Bride super low EP91 rails

Item Condition & Description: The seats themselves are roughly 3 months old and are in brand new condition, the drivers rail was bought from Japanese performance on Facebook and was used, however has been fully resprayed, the passenger side is new and was bought from RHDJapan. I would rather sell the lot but will split if need be.

Price: £750 for seats and rails, or £550 for seats with universal rails and £300 for the pair of rails, bearing in mind the seats cost me £700 alone, and rails were £230 each!

Pictures:

null_zpsb616e8a7.jpg

null_zpse36d85f5.jpg

null_zpsf12da236.jpg

null_zpsc33493c9.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Cash on collection very much preferred, doubt I could ship these, may be able to meet somewhere...

Based in West Yorkshire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theyre reps yeah mate but they're are some shady quality ones and some better ones, these are quality, new style recliners that all work, even have manuals/owners docs and bride stickers, labels stitched into the seats and such, and haven't worn at all in the 3 months I've used them

Can get more pics if needed?

And by bum dunno do you mean hold you in? If so yeah, they're nice and low down and hold you really tight even without wearing a belt(just for reference, not recommending it lol)