Mint Bride Low Max Gias II style seats and genuine Bride EP91 rails

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No that's not it at all the back plates are fibreglass if a

Courier throws it into his van it will get scratched or cracked, the seats in my new car have plastic backs and are genuine merc seats, would expect the same to happen to them, I don't trust couriers to look after things, especially when it's worth a fair bit...

No that's not it at all the back plates are fibreglass if a

Courier throws it into his van it will get scratched or cracked, the seats in my new car have plastic backs and are genuine merc seats, would expect the same to happen to them, I don't trust couriers to look after things, especially when it's worth a fair bit...

Ah yeah, never thought of that haha. Could always just double up on bubble wrap on the backs if someone was really wanting them posted? Just charge a bit more for postage to cover the costs

I've got a few people ready to leave a deposit for then

And collect once they've saved up, so I'd rather do that than get the cash now and post them, for them to be damaged in transit an cause a whole load of headache for me and the buyer, Just my gut feeling

Exactly mate not worth the risk, if they drop the seat or something on it's back or chuck stuff about because his wife wouldn't blow him the night before, they're bound to get damaged, so may as well wait for a buyer to collect, that way they're 100% happy with condition before buying also!

Passenger rail has a bride sticker on, can come with the bride box and the invoice from rhd japan

The drivers one was imported to me by jap performance on eBay, they sold

Me it as bride, it has a 'trans sports' label on the bottom which has loads of jap writing on. They told me that was a parts company in japan, either way it's a jdm part and is built well so don't worry you won't get thrown out...