What engine set-up?

Hello i am currently debating what engine set-up to have, basically i have acquired a vf22 turbo unexpectedly and was wondering if its worth using that or just going TD04. Below are a few configurations i was thinking of was just wondering what you guys think and if you could point out some of the advantages/disadvantages or maybe even a completely different set-up. I dont mind a bit of lag but dont want anything silly

Possible configurations:

4EFTE

vf22

4EFTE

vf22 hybrid (P18 exhust side)

4EFTE

TD04

5EFTE

vf22

5EFTE

vf22 hybrid (P18 exhust side)

5EFTE

TD04

Thanks

5E with Td04 :thumbsup:

ye was thinking 5e with TD04 are the 5e blocks dimensions much bigger than the 4e ones anyone know?

If it was me i would do 5e, VF22 With the P18 Exhaust housing would be awesome!

And PMed Chesh!

It does sound good not sure i want to be the one trying it though lol might get a TD04 set up on the go then tincker with a vf22 set up

Depends what you mean by difference?

If you have or can get hold of a 5E then its worth it, if not don't waste time searching for one and just build a 4E.

The VF22 is the largest in the VF series range and supports upto around the 400bhp mark so you can expect it to be a bit laggy.

It will spool it faster due to being larger capacity, but it will also run out of puff sooner.

The max reliable power from a stock td04 is around the 280bhp mark, with cams, inlet you can get this up but takes away low speed driveability.