got my g tech pro today. ive had a bit of a play with the 0-60 timer, best i got was 9.6 seconds with a 60-0 braking distance of 259ft which was quite poor i thought(i had 2 passangers too) plus the road was uneven which throws out timings. only had two runs though and i think i could have got a hell of a lot better. i would hope so any way!!! :)

anyone else got a g tech, and what are your opinions on its accuracy?

i have yet to have a play with the horse power calculator or the 1/4 mile timer. due to the fact that i havnt got a long enough stretch of road without speed limits.

i think its quite a good it of kit as it can help give comparisons when you make mods. im gonna do some 60-0 braking tests with stock brakes. then do some with the 3gs, mintex pads, lines and bmcs to see the improvements.

be prepared for me to be testing the n/a too. im hoping to get a bhp calculation for liams n/a to see what improvements i made over stock. ;)

i would hope so. i was with 2 passangers and my launch wasnt great. only had two runs, im looking forward to testing the n/a. need a much longer road though than the one i used. its a cool little gadget and the old type like i had can be had for quite cheap second hand.

i thought the g-tech one were pretty accurate acutall, ive seen some been used a few time and on a 1/4 mile run it was only 0.01 seconds out or something compared to the drag strips timing gear.....

Rob

Yea guys, can be unaccurate unless u calibrate them properly (revs and accelerometers) and give the correct weight of your car etc.

Should give a good approx reading tho, Jay uses them also.

Mine blew up lol so I cant trust it (sexual version with blue lighting) Didnt like being plugged to the pc.

It did give a good reading of the old 4efe tho.

Joz

i got it off ebay mate. there was a few on there. £40 i paid. its the old style one though so doesnt look as fancy as the other new one but it does the job.

have a check on ebay mate.