Signed up to the forum few months back just to get some info and have a look at the cars and builds that people have done.. well that was the plan, now i seem to be on here 24/7 :) i have just done a glanza conversion. Build thread will be up soon.. the names Eamon by the way from good old northern ireland

welcome along Eamon, great to see u here! There seems to be a bit of an EP following in Armagh recently! its turning into a hub of EP activity!

looking forward to a build thread! I've told the Mrs many times that if something happened my motor and I wanted to do another conversion, it'd be a full late spec Glanza conversion in the Tropicana colour! car looks sweet dude so really looking forward to some more detailed pics!

Phil.

Thanks for the welcome lads.. yeah phil always loved the GT in this colour, my fav colour in a starlet.. reali dont understand why they never offerd this colour for the ep91 v... i.ve read thru your build (all of it by the way) i think i.ve prob read thru about 15 different builds on here lol Steve GT's, socks to name a few, so hope.n to get my own up soon.. gota take more pics as didnt take alot while do.n the conversion..

Eamon.

all of it?? thats some going dude thanks, really appreciate that!

i see you're from Armagh, I work in Portadown, so if you're ever flashed by a grey Alfa Romeo 159 and see some fool hanging out the window waving like a maniac, dont worry, its only me!

always amazes me that awesome builds like this are taking place all over the show, and yet somehow stay completely off the forum radar until they just opo up one day, all converted and AWESOME! u just never know whats out there! pretty sure i said to the Mrs recently that a full glanza conversion had NEVER been done with a tropicana car. see how wrong i was!

Phil.