poor service alexbennett

Loosing patience here, paid 55 quid bank transfer on the 15th of aughust for a set of oem wind deflectors, as my paypal wouldnt work at all at the time . i was told he might take a while as he works long shifts, but its now been well over a month and i have nothing but a string of texts that claim hed send it soon several times, and that thered been some problem posting. dunno what to do now so ive dumped this on here in the hopes of some proactivity from him.

Loosing patience here, paid 55 quid bank transfer on the 15th of aughust for a set of oem wind deflectors, as my paypal wouldnt work at all at the time . i was told he might take a while as he works long shifts, but its now been well over a month and i have nothing but a string of texts that claim hed send it soon several times, and that thered been some problem posting. dunno what to do now so ive dumped this on here in the hopes of some proactivity from him.

Don't mean to sound harsh but bank transfer is not worth doin as stuff like this happens

hey mate, as said on texts yes did take a little longer than expected to post them which i apologised for, after sending them i didn't hear anything from you so assumed they were there, then got a text asking where they were which we then realised your phone didnt recieve my text asking if they were there yet as you work on ships and have crap signal or somthing along those lines, after finding out they still were not there after over a week of being sent i send you another pair i had in the shed out to you which were posted friday afternoon and should be with you this week coming

sorry that its been a pain in the arse however nothing i can do about it now and the others should be with you next week, sent a fair few items to other users on here at the same time as yours went out and they all recieved theres and havn't had a problem, hopefully they can speak up so my name doesn't get a bad reputation

many people on this forum have met me in person or are good mates, no scamming coming from me guys

thanks

alex.

FYI Alex bennett I sent some forged Rods and pistons that I got a message for over a month later asking if I'd sent them yet, cut a long story short they got lost in the post...

The buyer said do an item claim form and I bet you they mysteriously find em, got a letter through yesterday saying they'd been found! Grab a form and fill it out!

Edited by TurboTobz

well i'm glad i havn't come across as a scammer anyway, agreed on the amount of scammers though been scammed before on other forums and definately not a nice feeling at all!

as for the item claim form i'll go fill one out and see what happens with it, hopefully they will turn up which would be sweet! forged rods and pistons jesus if they got lost i think i'd cry haha!

alex.

well i'm glad i havn't come across as a scammer anyway, agreed on the amount of scammers though been scammed before on other forums and definately not a nice feeling at all!

as for the item claim form i'll go fill one out and see what happens with it, hopefully they will turn up which would be sweet! forged rods and pistons jesus if they got lost i think i'd cry haha!

alex.

Like yourself I was more worried that I'd come across as some form a scamming bastard, luckily the buyer was someone who's dealt with me in the past and was very understanding!

why not just send items with signed and tracked delivery? at least then you can always keep an eye on it and you know whether its been sent or received etc etc...

In my case standard postage cost £25 buyer paid £15, and it couldn't be tracked as it was air mail iirc

Sometimes it's just too expensive, I had the relative insurance for item cost if lost mind you.

Edited by TurboTobz