dazzariley69 AKA Jamie Moore - anyone know this guy????

Hi guys, I hate having to do this but I haven't got a choice now

I bought a HKS Actuator off this guy on Sept 04, have received naff all.

I've repeatedly PM'd him but no reply and it looks like he hasn't been online since then, i can see he's a full member so i'm assuming he hasn't pulled a fast one. I just want to know if anyone can contact him and let him know i haven't received anything?

It's been almost 3 weeks and i'd really like to get this sorted, all the transactions in the past that i've done on this forum have been fantastic, just this one time :(

Appreciate it if anyone could help

If you paid through PayPal, you can put a dispute in. If you sent as a gift, you have no leg to stand on whatsoever.

If your outside the 45 day timeframe with PayPal, you can do a charge back under S75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

If you did it on a debit card, you need to go to the police and obtain a crime reference number. Once you have that contact the bank. The bank will need to investigate as it is a crime.

If you paid through PayPal, you can put a dispute in. If you sent as a gift, you have no leg to stand on whatsoever.

If your outside the 45 day timeframe with PayPal, you can do a charge back under S75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

If you did it on a debit card, you need to go to the police and obtain a crime reference number. Once you have that contact the bank. The bank will need to investigate as it is a crime.

Im jamie mate PM me buddy darren only used my paypal as he didnt have it, And i would like for this to get sorted out pal

Im jamie mate PM me buddy darren only used my paypal as he didnt have it, And i would like for this to get sorted out pal

Not having a dig at you pal, didn't realise it was you. When I got screwed, I did a lot of digging around and what powers the buyer has, thought it might have been useful to share.

I thought they were two different people..

ive met and spoken and bought of Jamie before and never had any issue..

dazza never had dealings with, be strange if they were same person..

We are jay im jamie And darren riley is dazzariley69 pal he used my paypal as the means of payment as he didnt have paypal ,

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Yes mate sure is buddy sold it now thow

Yah mikey was showing me it when I was looking for one months ago, varis bonnet or something iirc?

Can verify this persons existence anyway, Jamie's not doing a weyro lol

soz jamie, was just clearing it up that you and darren were different people..

shame jamies been dragged into by trying to help a mate out..

No worries boss most people on here no who i am

You no this mate never again pal thats for sure

• 4 weeks later...