Got my old tyres removed at a local garage other day where i also noticed a beastly looking GT repping the starlet club...turns out it was aaddzz's tdo4!

also fitted some blaupunkt 6x9's, so easy with the speaker loom allready routed :)

9hk6.jpg

sanded and prepped my rims today and managed to get in primer for tomorrow as ive got somewhere indoors to do em...not looking bayydd!

before

k1u1.jpg

after
c94p.jpg
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aup maaaaaaate haha :)! Good to meet you the other day. Car will look minty fresh on new wheels, just need to get that door changed!... If you can't find one any time soon I can have a go at smoothing it out and spraying the door for you if you like. Just need to finish spraying my civic first and I will have space :). Will be good seeing you about (Y)

Aup maaaaaaate haha :)! Good to meet you the other day. Car will look minty fresh on new wheels, just need to get that door changed!... If you can't find one any time soon I can have a go at smoothing it out and spraying the door for you if you like. Just need to finish spraying my civic first and I will have space :). Will be good seeing you about (Y)

Yoyo! you too man, never knew your gt was prowling the streets! i shall be in by the weekend for tyres i think, just depends how the paint feels tomorrow!

Ive already had a blast with my dad mate, it looked like someone tried to have a go with it when i got the car, too many dents. Gonna have to keep looking :( cheers though!!

Yoyo! you too man, never knew your gt was prowling the streets! i shall be in by the weekend for tyres i think, just depends how the paint feels tomorrow!

Ive already had a blast with my dad mate, it looked like someone tried to have a go with it when i got the car, too many dents. Gonna have to keep looking :( cheers though!!

She's been knocking about here for 3 years now haha! :p... That's fine mate. If you end up coming after the 31st I won't be there as it's my last day lol.

I reckon I can get a good finish :p. If not I like a challenge ha! Literally welding in new arches on my civic at the moment and smoothing every dent and scrape out of the car to finish with a full spray. Door wouldn't take long ;)

Offer is there if you have no luck anyway :)

She's been knocking about here for 3 years now haha! :p... That's fine mate. If you end up coming after the 31st I won't be there as it's my last day lol.

I reckon I can get a good finish :p. If not I like a challenge ha! Literally welding in new arches on my civic at the moment and smoothing every dent and scrape out of the car to finish with a full spray. Door wouldn't take long ;)

Offer is there if you have no luck anyway :)

Well after seeing the pictures on facebook i think you could do it hahaha, might even be worth grabbing a straight starlet door and just respraying anyway however i would prefer to blow it in to avoid having an odd door :( i should be in by then and how come your leaving? staying in automotive?

• 1 month later...

Not so much of an update..just a confirmation that im still on it hhaha...the rainsports are mega not going to lie...in the wet there is 0 wheel spin..corners and roundabouts are no problem and grips and grips ESPECIALLY in the wet...also the dry response is alot better than i first thought..awesome tyres!

Confirmed with LEEROBBO gonna be receiving my gt spoiler and plate surround soon..gonna get them sprayed up and fitted ASAP when they are here..also i have been promoted at TOPMAN and im finally on a car mod wage :D

(Note to self)
Things to do/buy

Service: Oil, filter, plugs, leads, fluids, trackrod ends/ball joints
GT/GLANZA calipers as my d/s has seized :(
Grooved discs and pads to accompany new calipers
Spray and fit lowering springs and rear kyb dampners
RED DRIVERS SIDE DOOR NEEDED PLLLLEAAASE
cat back exhaust system
gt interior/glanza plastics
custom doorcards/gear nob gaiter
aftermarket wheel and boss kit
get the f***in alarm fixed before it gets pinched.

Gonna aim to get all of this done by japfest and i dont believe it will be too hard, if anyone can source or already has any of those parts i will be looking to buy within the coming months so if anyone can sort me out that would be lovely :)

Not so much of an update..just a confirmation that im still on it hhaha...the rainsports are mega not going to lie...in the wet there is 0 wheel spin..corners and roundabouts are no problem and grips and grips ESPECIALLY in the wet...also the dry response is alot better than i first thought..awesome tyres!

Confirmed with LEEROBBO gonna be receiving my gt spoiler and plate surround soon..gonna get them sprayed up and fitted ASAP when they are here..also i have been promoted at TOPMAN and im finally on a car mod wage :D

(Note to self)

Things to do/buy

Service: Oil, filter, plugs, leads, fluids, trackrod ends/ball joints

GT/GLANZA calipers as my d/s has seized :(

Grooved discs and pads to accompany new calipers

Spray and fit lowering springs and rear kyb dampners

RED DRIVERS SIDE DOOR NEEDED PLLLLEAAASE

cat back exhaust system

gt interior/glanza plastics

custom doorcards/gear nob gaiter

aftermarket wheel and boss kit

get the f***in alarm fixed before it gets pinched.

Gonna aim to get all of this done by japfest and i dont believe it will be too hard, if anyone can source or already has any of those parts i will be looking to buy within the coming months so if anyone can sort me out that would be lovely :)

Sounds like some good plans! Been eyeing up rainsports myself if i can get them in my size, on rainexperts currently!

Nice plans mate! Keep us updated! :)

Got a Gt turbo passenger seat and bride front seat if your interested? :) £100

hmmmm ive seen them be passed around haha need a good scrub up first! whats the condition of the bride now? i might be interested