Glanza Replica.

Hi guys, My girlfriends just bought a EP91 starlet SR and wants it to look like a glanza. Obviously we've done this because were only 20 and insurance is a little on the high side on imports let allown a turbo. Just wondering what obsticals we will come across while doing this?

I know main things likes Front bumper, Bonnet, Rear bumper, Side Skirts, and tail gate. I've notice the plastic strips on the doors are diffrent but apart from that I dont know alot more.. lol :)

Thanks Andy.

Ahh I see what you mean mate. Just curious but do most of these parts just bolt straight on to an NA or is there alot of adjustments to be made? I'm not 100% of wether the shells are much diffrent from each other? And I shall do mate. me and my other half are planning on doing a project thread soon as the build starts so there will be lots of pictures :D

That was going to be my next question lol.. Is where is the best place to get the parts? I guess asking that on the owners club website is a silly question haha. I'll keep you in mind Ollie, Just taking things slow at the moment seeing what costs are involved :)

It's all bolt on man :) so simple! It really is, the rear is different you can get each part separately and fit in any order,

As for the shell being different......... They are exactly the same which is allways a bonus, so for instant you could buy a complete boot lid with spolier and reverse light surround bolt it starlight on and have no problems :) someone will correct me if I'm wrong though :)

James

Might be intrested in alot of body parts. Im totally respraying the car as the red its in has faded so everything i buy ill just get it sprayed at the same time. I need a Bonnet, Skirts, Glanza tailgate, front bumper, and Rear bumper, going to buy a set of lights of ID Workz it think. Not sure what else i've missed off lol.

Also i've saw the Glanza Tailgate has 2 lights next to the number plate is that something easy to wire up? are they the reverse lights?

Cheers Andy.

Edited by AndyH