** CAR WONT START**

Cars been off the road the past couple of weeks due to a few problems

one of them was with the clocks acting up moving on there own and jumping up and down..

this turned out to be the coilpack and igntion coil

that was sorted but now the car gets its hard to start and its dropping in power when its on.
It turns over but doesn fire up and when its doing this it lets off one or two bangs, one or two that it did do were scary loud

Ive changed the battery,checked plugs,checked all the earths,changed the king lead and dizzy cap,checked the timeing and also the altenator i even got it checked out and was told its 100%

its getting fuel

if i turn on all the electrics it drops down to 600 or around that and stays there rather than going back up. When i push the clutch it also does this but cuts out or goes down to a 100rpm
Also after a few times that it does starts, it runs like shit. if you push the accelerator it splutters and farts and sound like its going to cut out and will if you keep at it

Its loosen power some where and to me could be an electrical problem

Engine loom is dodgy looking too as alot of it was chopped up due to the previous set up

Batterys in the boot to by the way

has me puzzeled at this stage icon_scratch.png

Anyone experience this before?

Cheers icon_smile.gif

• 3 months later...