What alloys on wms brakes

I've just upgraded to the wms brake kit 275mm and I have had to space my wheels 15mm.

I'm ideally after some new alloys that will fit the brakes with no spacer or a very small one any pics or ideas of wheels that will fit that would be great

58c69fb3e4645eee7785781a8f3a0ede.jpg

Thanks loz,

A rim that is 7J wide and an offset of 35mm will most likely help your cause, but as said not every wheel this spec will clear as it depends on spoke design. The best ones are Advan RG, SSR, CE28. However you are looking at paying a fair few quid for those wheels!

Edited by AdamB

To be fair most Starlet / 15" customer seem to manage ok - you can always sent the template to people selling wheels so they can check before you buy.

Mk3 MR2 15" wheels go over them too and are cheap and light, forgot that one (not sure of the offset etc). And so do the MX5-spec 15" Enkeis in my avatar (and check offset).

15" Starlet SR Speedlines fit too - are they getting expensive?

Some more wheels from my notes (this is for the 275x22 kit):

- Fits in ET32 15” Advan TC's with no spacers
- about 2mm of clearance inside Rays “TE37”'s, 15x6.5
- Needs an 5mm spacer minimum in 15” Rota Auto X
- Probably fits in Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's
- FITS in 15x7 Rota Slipstream ET40
- Fits in 15” Speedlines easily!

Cheers people I no I should of got template just wanted to buy them lol

The thing putting me off spacers was the apparent wheel wobble and handling issues but I took it for a mild drive the other day and I can't notice any difference is how it was before so I'm quite happy now although new wheels is always nice :)

Thanks for all your help Keri and digging about finding wheel options for me really appreciate it