glanza wanted

im looking to buy a glanza as a daily driver to work as my ej9s boring the hell out of me! haha, has anyone got any tips or advice before i buy one? looking to spend no more than 3500, any help would me much appreiciated :D thanks

both are extremely reliable, just up to u what u think looks better!

and for your budget youll be able to buy a beauty!

not much often goes wrong with these cars, theyre near enough bullet proof.

very rarely sucumb to rust, main things to check for i suppose are service history,make sure theres no blue smoke out the exhaust when on idle, check oil cap for yellow gunky shite and theres no tappety/knockin sound from the engine.

everythin else should be cushty

cheers dude, I've seen a few while I've been looking but there all in ireland and i dont wana travel that far and the ones in the uk I've seen are registered as starlets, would that void my insurance do you now? coppers are.. how do i put it arseholes round here lol

they are all starlets lol

they are known as toyota starlet glanza or toyota starlet gt turbo. that is the proper title for them!

just when you look at an advert and it says "in the logbook as a 1.3 non turbo so cheap insurance!".....ignore that and ALWAYS declare it a turbo because the 5-0 will make a playground out of yer arsehole if they find your no properly insured

just because its registered as a starlet doesn't mean you have to insure it as one.....

you can insure it as a glanza/gt turbo with no problems most glanzas and gt's were imported from japan as starlets as the uk doesn't have them so nearest equivilant is a n/a starlet

sound cheers guys.. so it wont affect me if it is registered as a non turbo aslong as i insure it as one? my mates been getting me paranoid saying i cant insure it without it being registered right /: but for my previous cars, insurance havnt asked for any documents