Turbo - Lo/High Boost

Hello all

So far i've only been driving on Lo boost, just wondering what is the main difference between Lo and High, i know the Hi boost will give the car an extra 23bhp (approx), but just how much difference it there between the 2 boosts?

The car is fully standard.

Thanks

check the pipes on the boost solenoid to make sure its not been bypassed first. i did this, was driving around thinking "this button does bugger all, theres no difference" and then i checked and it was bypassed.

if it aint been bypassed then bypass it! full boost in all gears.

Why has this man not pushed the button.....? Its not "LOST" you know lol.

That was the first thing i wanted to find out on my skyline was whether 300bhp felt much different to 250.

I love high boost in the glanza, little bit of torque steer to build the forearm muscles up and all that.

Plus - you shouldnt be saving it for dual carriageways, you have strut braces and discs all round dont ya? :lol:

LO Boost? :lol:

think i tried it out a few times when i first got my GT, can't say i've touched the button in 2.5years, my view is that if you need the power to get out of a situation, you won't be having time to press a button first if some numpty trys to crash into you

I'll give it a go today as there is a dual carriageway on me way back home.

that comment cracked me up, it's not gonna feel like a 200bhp shot of nitros oxide....bless :p