Ep85 track build breaking

Why do you never finish a project ? Lol

Glanza was about done then broke now this..

Glanza was done. Untill we took it to get mapped and those andovarian muppits created loads if boost leaks. I mean loads. Ripped seals off and everything. Then claimed it was fine! Never take a car to them again lol

Free bump for ya short man :-D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers dom :)

Fuel set up sold

Mounts sold

Injectors sold.

Ill update the list properly when im home. Come on lads loads of mental parts left and some silly rare! The 4pots and jam bonnet are from the night spirit track car and theres only 2 of the inlets that i know of and sacha at wepr has the other one to me.

Edited by shorty

Shell is paid in full buddy so unless the new owner has a change of plan (which i dont see happening) then im afraid its gone. I doo have a fully up and running 5door ep85 for sale though bud if ya fancey a full sleeper build? Is in the starlets for sale section. I can deliver for a bit extra too as its driveable once registered.

Bump plently left lads. And tons of savage bits! Some are very hard to come by too. Forgot to say the outlaws come with grooved 278mm discs on ally bels with braided lines and endless pads! Mmmm yummy break setup! The inlet is also a mental mod and as proved by sacha at wepr flows very very well! It has stacks inside and perfectly length runners for a 4e/5e

Brakes sold! Will update the list more clearly the second i have a chance to sit at the laptop. Still plenty of great parts guys. No one want a link g3 standalone for the price of an emu?? Jam bonnet is also still just sat here guys again another nightspirit track car part :( so many great parts. Im almost starting to regret it!

Bump still plenty left guys. More detailed pics of some parts to follow after the weekend. Very suprised the engine hast sold yet its a silly spec and a proven engine thts way cheaper than it would cost to put together the pistons and head work alone would cost more than 2k!

• 2 weeks later...