Ep85 track build breaking

i will begin to remove parts as and when they sell, if the engine or shell goes quick the ill break the whole car in a weekend so the buyer can collect their parts without delay. pics of specific items can be taken but please check my build thread in the 4wd section of owners blogs first as most items have been pitured throughout the build. also any "no why break it" convos please keep to my build thread. this is a breaking thread only guys. I've thought long and hard about this and buying my house has taken prioraty :cray: im gutted enough at this too. so help me out and spend your cash :yahoo:

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

Forged 4E £2000

billet 265 cams
cruise valve springs

fully port polished head

Arp head bolts

Athena 1.4mm hg

TRD thermostat

JE 75.5mm pistons

custom Cunningham forged rods

knife edged polished crank

Arp bottom end bolts

power enterprise timing belt

light weight crank, waterpump pullys and roose motorsport rear water pump hose.

engine has done a total of 10k over the years, its bomb proff and recently been put back together with the pp head on. the car isn't currently in a running state and the engine will need timing in when installed. the 75.5mm pistons make it aprox 1386cc engine so it is more than capable of running big turbo kits with minimal lag. the engine is a labour of love and my pride an joy, no expense was ever spared when maintaining it and you will not see another like it EVER. More in depth pics through out my build thread of the internals.

EP85 4wd rolling shell £2500 SOLD

the shell comes with stripped interior rolling on 4x steel space savers, stock brakes, oem steering wheel, but has custom flat door cards, flocked dash and gt loom all fitted already, also has full gt bodykit fitted, does not come with jam bonnet it will come with a black stock gt bonnet. the car was an s model so came with full electrics like a gt and being an ep85 has the rear anti roll bar fitted too, the car is also fitted with zoom lowering springs specifically designed for the 4wd starlets, bit harsh on ride but corners like a whore! shell has covered around 47k miles iirc and is very very clean, but does have some laqure peel on the roof and one rear quarter, common for the ep8* cars.

Zisco fuel rail, fuel labs rrfpr, an6 uprated fuel filter and all an6 lines £280

560cc injectors £120

Custom inlet manifold with 60mm billet tb (same inlet as the WEPR demo car) £500

ORC 309 cluth kit with spare pressure ring and clutch disk! £500

power flex engine mounts £100

Roose radiator hoses £50

Civic alloy rad with jd ep82 mounting brackets and spall fan £80

Oil filter relocation kit £100

FMIC kit with hks sqv and micklor clamps £250

WEPR m/s td04 ram manifold £250

WEPR s/s gt28 top mount manifold £400

VF24 and VF30 turbos with lines for the vf24 £280 the pair

Turbo smart 38mm exterbal wastegate with 1bar spring £120

Air filter relocation kit £120

Ultra rare TRD optional extra bucket seat on ep82 rw developments rail £250

Trd harnesses £150

TC short shifter kit £130

Link G3 stand alone ECU with starlet auto tps £550

HKS EVC4 boost controller £250

Defi HUD rev/speed unit £140 SOLD

Depo boost, oil temp, oil pressure gauges £150 prov sold

Depo AFR gauge £100 prov sold

Buddy club earthing and voltage stabaliser kit £100

9 point ep82 cusco cage £550

c-pillar brace £80

power flex polly bushed wishbones £60

power flex antilift kit £50

OUTLAW 2000 4pot brake kit £600

Jam fibreglass ep82 bonnet £550

ID Workz front vented ep82 wings £150

ep85 specific aftermarket drivers and passenger subframes £280 the pair SOLD

Pictures:

20130801_191143_zps11e1a92c.jpg

20130604_210322_zps57fee339.jpg

20130602_154259_zpsf488ffa4.jpg

20130520_160810_zps787525b7.jpg

20130917_150625_zpscb2f398a.jpg

20130909_181557_zps85b98a66.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: shipping is not included on any prices. im willing to ship but collection is far preffered. cash on collection or paypal but cover the 4% fees. bank transfer ill also accept and although its normal not recomended I've been on the scene long enough for most to know im no scammer.

Edited by shorty
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are more variations out now dude. Can request either flange. You can even get gt30's on a TD/VF flange these days

Wheres that from? The garrett supplier I've used before still only list T3 inlet flanges.

I might be interested in the cage if its still here come payday buddy :)

Wheres that from? The garrett supplier I've used before still only list T3 inlet flanges.

I might be interested in the cage if its still here come payday buddy :)

Never bought one my self but if you're interested, speak to Dean @ RW Developments, he knows lads that run them on there VAGs

Never bought one my self but if you're interested, speak to Dean @ RW Developments, he knows lads that run them on there VAGs

Ah okay was just interested to know thats all. Obviously flow will be choked though if going smaller tnan what its intended for.

list updated, shell and few other bits sold! cage is still here ads bud but is getting interest already

I thought it might lol, I'll have a check of your build thread for more pics mate, already bought rare jdm part this month :(

Ah okay was just interested to know thats all. Obviously flow will be choked though if going smaller tnan what its intended for.

I thought it might lol, I'll have a check of your build thread for more pics mate, already bought rare jdm part this month :(

We're going off topic abit here, but there are bigger turbos than a gt30 that come on a TD flange as standard, so I can't see it restricting a gt30