Bought this boxy a while ago but never got round to putting up some pics. When i bought it it alredy had coilovers, gti seats and 15" speedlines. Its still a working project but so il keep ye updated.

So when i bought it was all faded from liein up so firstly i gave it a good polish and this is how it turned out:

2013-06-142115091.jpg

Firstly i got a splitter of a seat ibiza (seen it at a scrapyard and got it for a 5er) then lowered it another 25mm:

2013-06-23205049.jpg

Done few small bits then like smoked my back lights and put yellow wrap on my parks. :D Also got a set of pressed jap plates:

DSC_00171.jpg

Chanced making my own spoiler out of 3mm aluminium and i dont tink it came out bad if i say so myself :p

DSC_00361.jpg

This is how it stands now:

DSC_00341.jpg

Thanks for looking lads and hope ye all like it :p

Edited by ep70

just tink its a standard ibiza splitter, not sure, all i no is it was wel worth €5 :p i had to cut it in a few places to make it fit but the bends were all pretty much the same.

i duno daniel, i was tinkin of tintin my back 3 windows mayb? what do you tink?

• 2 months later...

Bought this boxy a while ago but never got round to putting up some pics. When i bought it it alredy had coilovers, gti seats and 15" speedlines. Its still a working project but so il keep ye updated.

So when i bought it was all faded from liein up so firstly i gave it a good polish and this is how it turned out:

2013-06-142115091.jpg

Firstly i got a splitter of a seat ibiza (seen it at a scrapyard and got it for a 5er) then lowered it another 25mm:

2013-06-23205049.jpg

Done few small bits then like smoked my back lights and put yellow wrap on my parks. :D Also got a set of pressed jap plates:

DSC_00171.jpg

Chanced making my own spoiler out of 3mm aluminium and i dont tink it came out bad if i say so myself :p

DSC_00361.jpg

This is how it stands now:

DSC_00341.jpg

Thanks for looking lads and hope ye all like it :p

hello please this lip is the Ford Fiesta Xr2i?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for not updating in a while but alot has being done since my last update :D bought this donor 1.3 5 speed corolla in mayo a month ago or that, have to admit it was no pretty sight, sills, wing, pillars all rusted along with all the other usual places.. however there was a healthy 2E engine :)

Snapchat-20140712014727.jpg

When i had the engine out i done a few jobs on it including timing belt, water pump, valve stem oil seals, oil pump seal, cam shaft seal, bottom end seal, nd also gave it a full service, i also put the 1E sump on it as it is shallower and would be less inclined to bottom out :p

After a week of evenings and a saturday i had the 1E out and the 2E back on the road :D put the 1.3 rad in the following week as my 1 litre one was f*cked :p

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

Still have to do brakes and few finishing touches but il keep ye updated :thumbsup:

Heres a little pic from modified live 2014 in mondello by the way ;)

starletatmodifiedlive2014.jpg

Edited by ep70