19/10/13 Lakeside Services Essex Meet (UPDATED WITH PICS)

19/10/13 Lakeside Services Essex Meet

Untitled9_zps1145d0e0.png

Ok guys,

Well the weather is started to take a turn for the worst and a lot of us are getting ready to put our starlets to sleep for winter so me and jay thought it was high time we organised local Essex meet !!

So the plan is to meet THIS SATURDAY at lakeside services first then on to the House of Fraiser multi-storey (level 3) for a photoshoot then possibly on from there afterwards

would be good to catch up with old members and any new members that we have gained over the last year.

we had quite a good turnout last year at pitsea and this year it would be good if had an even bigger attendance to this meet

anyone looking to come along feel free were meeting around 10pm till late

meeting point address

Thurrock Motorway Services Area
M25
Grays
Essex
RM16 3BG

Edited by russ78
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

russ u all sorted now mate ?

u find out the head was defo cracked etc or what was the issue ?

how u fix it ?

It was a number of things mate shitty ARP bolts for one thing and the polarity was round the wrong way on the slimline rad fan, but yeah shes running sweet now :thumbsup:

I might pop along to this lads as the monster is back :) depending on the weather, I just dont want to keep stop start stop start all the time , fuel is killer in this lol

1. russ78

2. jayc-glanza17
3. TurboTobz - Providing the Mrs looks after the bab.

4. Mikey4410

5.Jamie_VF22

Edited by Jamie_VF22

mikey, russ came to see me, and well we sorted the issues out.. didnt cost too much either..

i will be their guys most likely 930ish as got to do somthing early saturday evening..

jamie you best come pal, lakeside, sat night and a high powered starlet equals fun.LOL

nice one see u Saturday mate

See you there boss

mikey, russ came to see me, and well we sorted the issues out.. didnt cost too much either..

i will be their guys most likely 930ish as got to do somthing early saturday evening..

jamie you best come pal, lakeside, sat night and a high powered starlet equals fun.LOL

Jay im there as long as it is dry , Haha very high powered lol will be some fun even on 1.1 bar lol its mega

Edited by Jamie_VF22

I'm definately in. New to the V's would be nice to meet some people who can give me hints,tips and advise on where to go!

@ Jamie - Would you wanna convoy up with me? I can meet you somewhere as im 20 mins south of you or so!

1. russ78

2. jayc-glanza17
3. TurboTobz - Providing the Mrs looks after the bab.

4. Mikey4410

5. Jamie_VF22

6. Zeldoz

Edited by Zeldoz

@ Jamie - Would you wanna convoy up with me? I can meet you somewhere as im 20 mins south of you or so!

Yes mate we could meet somewhere and convoy up together mate

Meet me here

Mcdonald's Maresfield, East Sussex TN22 5EP

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Yes mate we could meet somewhere and convoy up together mate

Meet me here

Mcdonald's Maresfield, East Sussex TN22 5EP ‎

20 minutes from me, I can do that. - Will have a word with the Mrs's and see if she wants to come with me. Otherwise it could be a blow out as im sure i have "plans" saturday with her but i seriously cant remember!