Coxycox's build. It's getting there...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car looking amazing! Sorry to hear about the wanker who keyed it though! Hope it gets sorted

Luke

unfortunately its way back on the list of thing to do but it will be getting sorted at some point.

Lovely V mate. Shame about the keying incident.

cheers budd!

Looks clean as fuck,!, other than the fact someone keyed it, people are just jealous pricks nowadays.

I have those rotas but have been shoddy painted all black, look decent with the chrome lip, i may have to rub them back now lol

I have to admit I wasnt the bigest fan of the rotas when I got her but they have grown on me!

Looks nice. Like the front bumper and the wing. Good luck mate and do it right haha ;)

Gotta be done right this time lol, the last one didnt get enough attention.

looks good dude, only thing is, I think livesports skirts would finish it off :D it does look abit high on the sides compared to the front bumper.

none the less, love the livesports + duck spoiler + rear oem lip combo!

I think im going for a change on the front end at some point. I need some carbon!! Lol Edited by coxycox

Out of interest, how hard was that? I have the same feeling about mine!!

Easy peesy mate. Faux suede off ebay, spray adhesive and heavy duty staple gun.

Strip them down to the three different parts.

stick the fabric to the card.

staple the back.

Took me an hour for each card :-)

• 2 weeks later...

So finally got round to the manual conversion. We got the engine out last sunday and the new box fitted this sunday. All is going to plan at the minute with the most difficult part being mounting the clutch slave cylinder through bulk head, has to be drilled out. 20131117_123109_zpsb2292772.jpg20131117_123116_zpsce855ff5.jpg

Quick couple of snaps with the auto box still on. It was crazy the size and weight difference between the box's.

Engine is back in just need to get it linked up and hopefully running by the end of the week. Excited!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its getting there.. needs a varis front bumper. I went off the livesports one, it was too big. And had a standard one anyway. Yes mate I will get one tomorrow when its light.

To be honest i do prefer the varis over the livesports one but it did suit it well :)

And nice on mate, I'm going to attempt mine if they look good! Would the rears be easy to do you think?

Carry on with it mate! Good stuff

To be honest i do prefer the varis over the livesports one but it did suit it well :)

And nice on mate, I'm going to attempt mine if they look good! Would the rears be easy to do you think?

Carry on with it mate! Good stuff

I would certainty recommend covering them, only cost about £15 for the suade and spray glue iirc. Im not sure what you mean on the rears mate as they are just plastic in the glanza...

Next step is fitting my black dc2 recaro's I have had restored. Inside will be about finished then :-)

Reflect rear lights and Varis front bumper <3

I have thought about reflect lights.. undecided on them tho. Are they the same as 98's or slightly different? Gotta' have love for the varis bumper :-D