Optional extra centre armrest??

Ignored because of silly offer mate

I didn't make an offer dude......i said i didn't really know what it was worth and asked you to give me a price you'd be happy with? Is that silly? lol

£140 for an arm rest? I'd rather buy three cushions and use them as an arm rest for that price

Who told you that price Aamir? :shok:

I know 2 were on a breaking thread for £70 other week!

My mate Toby got one of them, dunno if the other ones still available? I'm not looking for one just now as i've purchased some other bits this month.

Bump for an armrest for Murphy177 :)

Jap91 did via Pm Flynn. I'm going to nick Idrees's forget buying one

Yea not paying that sort of money for one. Looking at past sales I'm guessing £80-100 would be a fair price for a decent one with the brackets?

Yea not paying that sort of money for one. Looking at past sales I'm guessing £80-100 would be a fair price for a decent one with the brackets?

I have one and its so fucking clean, still haven't fitted it to the car as im saving it for my v sometime next year.. it's so clean It's like I bought it today from Toyota, and if I was to sell it be more than £100..

I have one and its so fucking clean, still haven't fitted it to the car as im saving it for my v sometime next year.. it's so clean It's like I bought it today from Toyota, and if I was to sell it be more than £100..

And i managed to get a mint middle bracket to make my one fresh to death..:)

Well said rock-kick-ass,mint ones are just simply not to be found.. And if you managed to find one in japan it would work out around the same if not more as my asking price..

I'm not doubting there are people willing to pay over the odds for a mint one and with the exchange rate the way it is importing one would make it expensive. But in my request I stated I wasn't too fussed about condition because I was thinking of recovering it anyway? You both obviously aren't interested in selling anyway, I'm not trying to upset anyone I just wanted to know why my pm hadn't been replyed to as I asked you to name your price and no "silly offer" was made?

I'm not doubting there are people willing to pay over the odds for a mint one and with the exchange rate the way it is importing one would make it expensive. But in my request I stated I wasn't too fussed about condition because I was thinking of recovering it anyway? You both obviously aren't interested in selling anyway, I'm not trying to upset anyone I just wanted to know why my pm hadn't been replyed to as I asked you to name your price and no "silly offer" was made?

But you cant recover the sides and stuff mate,thats what i mean.. When its scuffd its scuffd it will never be the same.. Di you not say to me 50pounds??

Nah man.....check your messages, I said I had no idea what they are worth and what would you be prepared to accept for it? It's all good mate just didn't want you thinking I was being a dick lol :)

Nah man.....check your messages, I said I had no idea what they are worth and what would you be prepared to accept for it? It's all good mate just didn't want you thinking I was being a dick lol :)

No worries man..:)