Here is my 1992 Starlet GT when I picked it up in april 07.

Pretty standard apart from a Jam BCC and Jam Actuator set to 0.8 bar.

DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0273.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

Then I brought a new steering wheel for it as the standard on was worn.

DSCF0270.jpg

After buying and fitting a stainless steel, it was thrown in the bin 48 hours later due to it developing a hole in it.

DSCF0299.jpg

DSCF0305.jpg

I must have had a mental brakedown when I brought these wheels, but they only stayed for two weeks before being sold on lol

DSCF0310.jpg

At this point I had a Jam Racing Ecu fitted with a Blitz cast decat, sard dump valve and HKS Actuator set to 1 bar, so I need to do something about the resriction in the manifold.

I just managed to find a ported one on ebay that has worked fine for the lst 4 months :lol:

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

And this is how it looks now with some Black Racing wheels sprayed in white, with a rare square light TOM's grill and a custom 2.5 zorst with a Kakimoto back ok from a rx7 welded on there :)

DSCF0316.jpg

I have just fitted some fiesta RST Recaros but I don't have any pics atm.

my old wheels look nice :)

And I keep seeing your car around :) Nice car chap

Are you in oxford at the moment then mate? where do you keep seing my car :lol:

Yeah I do really like the wheels, being 7j wide means that one side will rub atm with standard suspension and people in the car, but I think coilovers and my adjustable panhard rod should sort it.

well I saw you again Today by the Headington Roundabout, near McDonald's...other day I saw you parked on the otherside of the roundabout, and another day I drove past you on Iffley Road/Rosehill by Papa Johns! :)...I'm not stalking you, I swear!

well I saw you again Today by the Headington Roundabout, near McDonald's...other day I saw you parked on the otherside of the roundabout, and another day I drove past you on Iffley Road/Rosehill by Papa Johns! :) ...I'm not stalking you, I swear!

:lol:

Well I work at the garage on the sliproad that goes on the the bypass, so you would see my car parked there everyday anyway. there will be another ep82 parked there from tuesday. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Small update

I got my D2's and TRD clutch this week, so I will be fitting the coilovers at the weekend along with my RS*R panhard rod that I've had sitting around for months.

God knows how I'm gonna get the ride or camber set up correctly lol.

DSC00205.jpg

This weekend I got round to painting my front grill, fitting my D2's and fit a smaller number plate, I think I could lower the back I bit more, but I aint messing about with it again till next weekend.

DSCF0380.jpg

DSCF0383.jpg

DSCF0382.jpg

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0385.jpg

Needs tracking big time though as it's pulling to the left really bad.