yes ive been a w@~:*r. last night at 11.30pm i was pulled for speeding.

got caught hitting 105mph but luckily i was caught using a video camera mounted on the police car so they used an average speed over a set mile. which worked out at 81mph.

im not proud and i did the crime so ill do the time. the only thing i would like to know is does anyone know what a BG06 offence code means ????

lol 81, ul have three points and a 60 fine me thinks,

never heard of that bgo6 before though,

what car were they in and where they behind you?

bet you thought it was an instant ban there for a while,

ive been luckely let off way too many times now for silly speeds, im chancing my luck i think i need to take some slow pilz and invest in a road angel,

it was a marked T5 but as he had one headlight out the remaining headlight was so fuckin bright i had to avert my rear view mirror so i could see where i was going. and couldnt see if it was a police car or not

it was a marked T5 but as he had one headlight out the remaining headlight was so fuckin bright i had to avert my rear view mirror so i could see where i was going. and couldnt see if it was a police car or not

here by the way

there is a possebility you could get off with this if you really wanted to fight it but its just the hastle

every trafic police vehicle needs to be certified every time they go out, you can request to see the certification, if its notup to date,(incase of your police car) then that makes your ticket void as their car was not legaly roadworthy by their standards,

this was the case a few years ago, im not so sure now.

unlucky son, im not gna say I've never been done because that wud just be my luck but u get the hint...

wot i do is wen ever your speeding on the motorway, like 110.. and u come up to a car slow down to about 80 whilst you pass then speed on again. Same for if a car comes behind you, slow down to 75-80 ish w8 for em to go past so u make sure it aint undercover cop etc etc and then rag it past em

:)

only one head light working?? on a POLICE vehicle?? man u should have taken a picture of it on your phone!!!! to be honest 81mph on a 70mph is really a bit harsh to be doin someone for, its not as tho it was a 30mph road but such is the gay-ass law!!!!

But Geo is right, they have a nerve doin u in a NON-ROAD WORTHY VEHICLE!!!!!!!! if u had taken a pic u could have taken it to your solicitor and said 'HAVE THAT!!'

unlucky dude, hope they dont hit u too hard!

Phil.

that wont get you anywhere to be honest.

if they caught you doing 104, they will prosecute for 104 regardless of your average speed.

youll probably get a call up to magistrates court and the prosecutor will push for a ban im sorry to say.

if you get away with the SP70 youre a VERY lucky boy.

i have been on a police forum and they cannot sway from the origonal fine which states 81mph regardless of the fact the top speed i may have hit.

i have also been told by a traffic cop to bring up the point about the police car and the headlight.

but he has told me the origonal conviction will stand regardless and ill get 3 points on an SP30

so i cant really complain

My mate had a £80 fine for telling cops they had a light out :lol:

They wont like that and probably would of fucked you over a bit more

You were luky to get three points mate :)

SP30 is speeding in a 30mph zone, youll get the motorway one.

youre right though, i didnt know theyd written you up at 81. lucky!

they will still bring that up if it goes to court though, itll be the first thing they say. youre difinatly in for 3 points though.

ive unfortunaly been there and owen the t shirt.

Sp30 is not for speeding in a 30mph zone.

sp30 is for excessive speed in a 70mph on a dual carriage way

and no such thing as a sp70

i have been looking throught it all day lol

(ps. im not being arse just for your info)

ive just looked and i meant an sp50, i knew there was a different one i just couldnt remember it. i assumed you were on a motorway as you were doing 70+ which would give a sp50.

looks like youve been very lucky. sp30 and a fine is a good trade off for being caught doing over 100 mph.

you just need to keep your fingers crossed that the copper doesnt decide to make a case.