dash/speedo internal lighting,ordered some blue bulbs !

just been on ebay and purchased some LED bulbs to go in the speedo/dash

the smaller lights that theres quite a few of in there are 74 bulb

the few bigger bulbs are 158 bulb

i am going to take a before and after picture when i get the new bulbs

i am hoping to go for the indiglo blue look,just looked at the price of the kit and its £70 new

10x74bulb was £2.50

10x158blub was 2.75

Just a warning bud, they might melt your circuit board!

Fitted a few in mine and it sizzled some of the copper tracks on the back killing my dial lighting, lucky I have indiglos!

Is this the eBay kit or the individual bulbs? Mine seem to be ok, had them in for about 6 months now.

what ones u got chris ?

the copper tracks are easily fixed with tin foil and clear selo tape,had that issue on my 106 rallye few years back and its the only way to fix them !

works a treat though !

and tbh i am not expecting it to be anywhere near the same as indiglos but similar would be cool

hmm thats pretty expensive.

i got 20 bulbs for around £5 and the ones i bought just go in the original "twist fit" holders.

will keep you posted when mine are fitted

cheers for quick replys chris

I have been looking around for something similar can you send me a link please mate?

Is it possible to replace the Bulbs's behind the centre console i.e. the heater/AC controls mine are very faded and I would like to replace them if possible as they are very dull I have a feeling however these are soldered on..anybody every open the heater controls??

I have a spare heater control at home I think I will crack it open and take a look this evening

Edited by DudFunk

I have been looking around for something similar can you send me a link please mate?

Is it possible to replace the Bulbs's behind the centre console i.e. the heater/AC controls mine are very faded and I would like to replace them if possible as they are very dull I have a feeling however these are soldered on..anybody every open the heater controls??

I have a spare heater control at home I think I will crack it open and take a look this evening

The kit I posted has the ones for the heater controls.

No worries Mikey.

• 2 months later...