new gt turbo member pics

glad you left a comment. i dont know i kinda like the grille. makes me stand out from other starlet gts but im thinkink about getting the front changed to the quad light conversion. but i dont know if its possible. are you goin to the starlet meet at blue water. im well looking forward to it. is this the best site to go on for starlets or am i missing out lol. im new to everything. im off my face writing this lol bin out in brighton and got totally fucked . lol n e way got to go. ccc yaaaaaaa

i had to rip the front splitter because i fucked it up goin in to some car park. the car is 2 low for it it crunched everywhere i went lol. looks good but not practical for brighton. well lookin forward to the gt meet at blue water on dec 1st dont know n e of you uys so hope you come over and give me a gt welcome lol. if i knew the price of the live sport gear i woould have been much more carefull with it lol. what a rip off

i want nice rims. dont really like the ones on them at the moment. i want to stand out from all other gt turbos so im thinkking black and gold rims i dunno. i spend most of my money pissin it up the wall so when i get my new job ill be able to afford some new parts like a front mounted intercooler. i dont know how modified my car allready is so i need somoen to look at it but its a lot faster than my old car thats for sure. i wish i could do the work on the engine myself but im clueless. i should have become a mechanic. o well looks like im gonna have to pay for the labour. n e way im off . o and everyone keeps sayin they dont like the front grille. everyone who has a gt has the same grille so i prob will just keep it on so people know thats my starlet.

• 4 weeks later...
i want nice rims. dont really like the ones on them at the moment. i want to stand out from all other gt turbos so im thinkking black and gold rims i dunno. i spend most of my money pissin it up the wall so when i get my new job ill be able to afford some new parts like a front mounted intercooler. i dont know how modified my car allready is so i need somoen to look at it but its a lot faster than my old car thats for sure. i wish i could do the work on the engine myself but im clueless. i should have become a mechanic. o well looks like im gonna have to pay for the labour. n e way im off . o and everyone keeps sayin they dont like the front grille. everyone who has a gt has the same grille so i prob will just keep it on so people know thats my starlet.

Is tat me or is that a pulsar VZR grill????

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

little update got a group buy £200 front mount so just finished puting it on last night. what a bitch lol i cant believe i did it my self as im so impasient and it took me 5 hours lol then the pipe burst open and i lost boost as im not running it with a dump valve as i need to get my blitz one specially welded so got a bit of handle off something and pluged the bit where the dump valve is meant to go . anyone thing im gonna fook my turbo up without running any dump valve .? heres the pics n e way

DSC00462.jpg

this isnt me its my mate who i thank so much as it would have taken me so much longer as i got a dodgy finger which is stopping me do the tightening lol cant spell .

DSC00459.jpg

hopefully bring more updates soon but im no mechanic so im not going to be doing anything mad lol maybe ill show myself putting in shell v power lol

it was just 2 low and as i knew it would it got caught in a car park and i cracked it. its repairable but i cant be arsed as hen i have to be carefull where i drive which sucks. i allready have to do that with pot holes as my suspension is rock solid. the only movement is in the tires lol when i shake the car.