Rare Starlet N/A optional extra headlight covers! Reduced<<

Item For Sale.. Rare N/A optional extra headlight covers

Item Condition & Description: In mint condition no cracks no! scratches! These also just literally clip over and under the headlights! No dubble sided tape needed or glue etc

Price: Reduced £50 pluss paypal fees

Pictures:
IMAG0354_zpse00acee3.jpg

IMAG0355_zps9491fa3d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: paypal delivery is inclued in the price

Edited by micky boy

thanks raffa!

Unfortunately i cant drive with covers like this legal in germany it would be only to look nice on meets. ...furthermore I must pay for a carbon fibre bonnet :)

Good luck with the sale ;)

thanks raffa!

Unfortunately i cant drive with covers like this legal in germany it would be only to look nice on meets. ...furthermore I must pay for a carbon fibre bonnet :)

Thats abit of a bummer for you :( And i cant fault you mate n/a carbon bonnet will look awesome on your car! :)

thanks raffa!

No worries as I can remember I bought a set like this off eBay and you wanted to buy them :p

And yes carbon bonnet for both of us :)

Thats abit of a bummer for you :( And i cant fault you mate n/a carbon bonnet will look awesome on your car! :)

cheers mate. .... yes it will look fuckin hot! :)

Sharki is lookin for covers and he don't care about mot lol

I will tell him.

Just to let everyone know that these just literally clip over and under the headlights! No dubble sided tape needed or glue etc so they can be easly be removed for M.O.T''s in other country's etc

£80 Jesus how much are my brand new in box set worth?

I dont know mate i suppose it depends on how much you want to put them up for sale for if you were to sell them!! And it depends on how much someone is willing to pay for them! I paid £50 for a cambelt cover off Ricko666 waited 1 year for it to be made and when it was made they wernt the best quality but they did look good! These are OEM fit mint prity rare and are like new! Im not into my N/A bits and bobs so wasnt sure how much to price them its not like they are up for sale every day of the week as that would give me an idear on what they are worth!

thanks raffa!

Good lad! Sorry to hi jack your thread micky boy.........but anyone else in the market for a super exclusive carbon n/a bonnet?????

GLWS the sale of these, they are mega rare in this condition and i cant see them hanging about for long! :)

I dont know mate i suppose it depends on how much you want to put them up for sale for if you were to sell them!! And it depends on how much someone is willing to pay for them! I paid £50 for a cambelt cover off Ricko666 waited 1 year for it to be made and when it was made they wernt the best quality but they did look good! These are OEM fit mint prity rare and are like new! Im not into my N/A bits and bobs so wasnt sure how much to price them its not like they are up for sale every day of the week as that would give me an idear on what they are worth!

Robs got a set on his SR iirc mate :)

Robs got a set on his SR iirc mate :)

Yeah i know mate Rob was asking how much his new ones in a box are worth! Also people that are well into there optional extras will pay an arm and a leg for the likes of a rescue mate, foot well lights, and so on! if you are a collector and are looking for rare parts you'll pay for it! I know i would :) lol