dangeestarlet's blue starlet s

well some of you may know me and some of you may not but I've owned a few starlets in the past and sold them all and regreted it every time but this ones staying for good and towards the end of next year when i get a glanza this will be the mr's , i purchased it last night off a guy on here ( starlet-joshy17) it had a bump in the rear end but my mates dad owns a bodyshop so we worked through the night with a few beers sorting the damage out :p , firstly we took the rear bumper off and give it abit of heat and it was back its original shape, then the wheel well was kinked in a little so my mates day welded a few plates to the rear any pulled it all out so the panels all lined up fine, so i brought it home this morning and gave it a clean, IMG_1286_zps84115cef.jpg IMG_1287_zps017cff8c.jpg IMG_1290_zpscf6798bb.jpg IMG_1291_zps351f27c1.jpg

then i took the steering wheel off as it was out of line as previous owner put a aftermarket wheel on and didnt put it back on correct so i put it straight IMG_1295_zpsaef21f77.jpg

so my plans are to give it a good clean inside,

some different wheels (maybe speedlines)

full glanza kit

some 98 spec interior ( seats etc)

and lower it as its like a jeep at the moment

its only done 70 odd thousand miles and also has a few months tax and test and its extremely clean for the year, stole it for 200 quid :crazy:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up for sale so soon dude? And lol at the comment "it has alittle dent on the boot" lol..Think you could be abit more honest then that

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-starlet-s-tax-and-mot-cheap-runaround/1037012390#photo-content

and you have seen the car have you? It's all been sorted inside the boot actually!! So keep your nose out , and I have been offered a gt for cheap so I wanna buy that

No it's not recorded, and it's all fixed now , it's super clean and drives superb , I don't really wanna sell it and probably won't but it's my 21st next week and I was having money an was going to buy a gt, if you haven't seen the dent how can you critisize it

Lol i cant help but stick my nose in mate if you sell a car be honest!!! fixed or not still make people aware! And i havent once critisize anything mate i have obviously hit a nerve with my comment!!! Hate people that arnt honest thats all.

Any pics of the boot where the spare wheel go's

Edited by micky boy

Lol i cant help but stick my nose in mate if you sell a car be honest!!! fixed or not still make people aware! And i havent once critisize anything mate i have obviously hit a nerve with my comment!!! Hate people that arnt honest thats all.

Any pics off boot where the spare wheel go's

it wasn't even that bad it's all been done tidy by my mates dad which has a bodyshop

And we all knew you would take it off because you are one of many people that love to sell shit but put it across as if its a minter HPI clear the lot yet its had another car rammed up the arss of it!

If you sell something mate let people know the score instead of trying to pull a fast one! As the saying go's you cant kid a kider :)

And we all knew you would take it off because you are one of many people that love to sell shit but put it across as if its a minter HPI clear the lot yet its had another car rammed up the arss of it!

If you sell something mate let people know the score instead of trying to pull a fast one! As the saying go's you cant kid a kider :)

hahaha, shut up u idiot, If I wan to sell a car on gumtree I can! I didn't post it up on here did I! You can say what you like buddy I ain't really bothered tbh , I own it i can do what I like with it

Some people on this forum are total utter dicks

me?

And thats why we have forums like this to keep an eye on these kind of people!

yeah ok buddy because I rob people's money

Nope that comment wasn't aimed at you. Just at the fact that people are so quickly to judge others over a £500 car.

ok thanks, I'm not trying to rip anyone off, the bump don't affect the car in any way at all you wouldn't even notice except the dent in the boot an it's also hpi clear, i was going to sell it but I'm not now, it would of been a nice cheap runaround for someone for around £400 which what I would of took , I hate people that jump on the bandwagon slagging me off when I have done nothing atall that effects them, just because they got rich mams and dads or good jobs which they can afford a nice gt or glanza and then slag me off about a £500 car

hahaha, shut up u idiot, If I wan to sell a car on gumtree I can! I didn't post it up on here did I! You can say what you like buddy I ain't really bothered tbh , I own it i can do what I like with it

me?

yeah ok buddy because I rob people's money

Classic

You only didnt post it up on here because you knew everyone on here knew it had been in a bang! So you was hoppeing to sell the car as a good car with a little dent in the boot lid to someone that didnt have any clue it had been in a bang! Or you would of said something in your if you wernt trying to hid anything