Varis Font bumper *NOW SOLD*

Item For Sale:Brand new id workz varis front bumper

Item Condition & Description:Brand new id workz varis front bumper in jel coat needs paint

Price:NOW SOLD

Pictures:

pwj7.jpg

2yey.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:Paypal / First class and tracked

Edited by Jamie_VF22

How does this fit, does it have buit in clips etc?

Also do they need cutting to fit? Or Are these moulds a direct fit?

Direct fit buddy you just need to drill the holes at the mounting points

Should fit fine worse case scenario is the chop a bit for the fmic

Would the 2 bolts either side be enough to hold this in place. When i re-fitted my 98 spec last night, it was very loose until i did the two bolts inbetween the grill that this doesn't have?

Would the 2 bolts either side be enough to hold this in place. When i re-fitted my 98 spec last night, it was very loose until i did the two bolts inbetween the grill that this doesn't have?

Yes lad it is enough to hold it in place with the 2 bolts, they are a remould of a genuine item pal ,

Yes lad it is enough to hold it in place with the 2 bolts, they are a remould of a genuine item pal ,

God im so tempted to buy it on Thursday but you wont work with me on price ;)

Edited by Zeldoz

Would love to buy this as im badly in need of a new bumper as mine is snapped :/ if its still here by the time i manage to sell my Jam ECU then i will be glad to take it off your hands.

Does it only attach at either end? as the normal bumper has the 4 front bolts to hold it tight and this doesnt seem to have anything else, are they sturdy? :)

Thanks,

Brendon