engine coolant and fuel warning light stuck on

Hey all, small questions. Ive ended up with a bottle of halfrauds blue pre '98 engine coolant. seems to be ok, but everyone on here recommends the red official toyota stuff. i was gonna re use the red coolant already in it, but its so full of bits of shit it resembles some sort of cereal lol. will my blue halfords stuff cut the mustard?

Also, my fuel warning light seems to be stuck on after a perticularly narrow ecape running stupidly low on the way back from a meet at buealiea. anyone know what the problem is?

Disconnect the battery and make sure there obviously is fuel. It will reset your electronics and should give the fuel light the shove

tried that, still glowing orange in the corner, little bugger. its had fuel in it since that day, the fuel level gauge still works, just not the light.

anyone able to shed some light on the coolant?

I haven't used Halfrauds in the glanza yet. But in my old 2 golfs.. and my EP3 Type-R it was absolutely fine.

I couldn't see how it would be bad for the car..