st185 twinpots

hi guys got a set of celica st185 twinpots for my glanza,

I know theres a thread on this but as its from the old starlet site the links are dead so I need to ask the question again but anyway from what I can tell

carriers and calipers fit not problems but I have a couple of options as far as I can see with the discs I hear you can use celica st185 disks and just redrill the 5 hole to make it 4 hole fittanment or you can use bmw E30 318 disks but you need to have dounut machined to make up the 10mm difference.

have it got this right or am I missing anything ?

any help guys would be appreciated

if st185 big single pot, then 1.7tdi astra mk4 discs is what you need, with a spigot ring made to fit,

then I think 3mm taken off the back inside edge as well, but not too sure on the latter part..

if st165 twin pots which were fitted to early st185s, then st165 discs re drilled to 4x100 pcd and bolt on..

if st185 big single pot, then 1.7tdi astra mk4 discs is what you need, with a spigot ring made to fit,

then I think 3mm taken off the back inside edge as well, but not too sure on the latter part..

if st165 twin pots which were fitted to early st185s, then st165 discs re drilled to 4x100 pcd and bolt

as above there defo st185 twin pots so ill get celica st185 vented disks :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

So the original ST16/85 twin pot discs.....everywhere I look the "ABS" discs are listed as 255x25mm, and the "non ABS" discs are 258x22. Which are the twin-pot ones, I had assumed they would be the thicker ones but maybe not!!?