Takata Racing Harnesses

Item's & Pricing For Sale: Set of 2 brand new un-used Takata full racing harness. 4 point bolt on. 3'' Harness with camlock in green. Installed into my seats but un-used.

Price: 250 each.

Pictures:

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Cash, pick up only as i live in Australia and will have to get my old man to give you the belts.

Pm me.

Regards Johny

Correct me if im wrong but is this not the same harness brand new also for three pounds cheaper ? dont mean to spam your thread but your prices for things are a bit far fetched, although i could be wrong here http://www.tegiwaimports.com/takata-race-4-harness-4-point-left-buckle-snap-on-green-3706/

Your not wrong dude I pm him saying the same and he just got cocky saying well go fucking buy them from there then

I love honesty, I hate the broom that comes out to sweep these kinds of comments away

same y would sumone even approve his forsale threads I get that it's his stuf and he can sell it for what he wants but some young lad that comes along don't know much about parts n what ther worth and buys stuff off this bloke for a fortune wouldn't be very fair would it and I'm sure I saw in the rules sumwer that nobody can sell parts for a profet unless they pay traders fees this guy is just makeing a mug out of everyone tbh

same y would sumone even approve his forsale threads I get that it's his stuf and he can sell it for what he wants but some young lad that comes along don't know much about parts n what ther worth and buys stuff off this bloke for a fortune wouldn't be very fair would it and I'm sure I saw in the rules sumwer that nobody can sell parts for a profet unless they pay traders fees this guy is just makeing a mug out of everyone tbh

Exactly some kid just started modding could pay serious doh for certain parts as far as i can see they are being sold for the rrp

Told they arnt used or used very little i quote the words brand new, the seats harnesses and wheels were all fitted to the car so imo they are used parts

If a young lad comes along and pay's the price for these it's his choice he should do research and look else where according to the above they are £3 cheaper than rrp not much but buy them both that's £6 cheaper that's 1 hours work for somebody out there yes it's not a massive saving but it's still cheaper if someone wants to purchase these then that's their choice this guy just wants his money back near enough nothing wrong with that if he has emailed that saying to Azz it's the wrong attitude to make a sale, to sell these he will probably have to go lower we shall see :)

Edited by Gainzy

what ever he want for them is the price lad he cud put up 500 pound lol but they wont sell hell just havto lower the price wen they dont sell for that price no need to start getin thick with him just wait another feew days or a week and the price will be lower if he wants to sell

If you all bought brand new and never used them wouldnt you want your money back? Un fortunatly i did fit them to the car. A car that does not move further than the 5 metres out of the garage. But yes you are all right i must be a dick. I must be out to rip people off and make a profit. Thanks for your comments though. As little as you know about the parts or the car you still have to put your opinion across. I appreciate that. But who ever buys them will see, as if straight out the box quality. Infact they will come with the box and all mounting instructions.

Re price. 400 for the pair.