varis front bumper TMD fuel pump 255 cheap

Item For Sale:front glanza varis bumper 205 black very clean its not a id workz rep I think it was ep styling but it was copy of a genuine varis

Item Condition & Description: good few very light stone chips no major
cums with little metel bracket for plate as in pic and has a top of an apexi filter stuck in fog light hole can be removed but its fairly kewl

Price:150 pound plus extra for postage 35 pound

Pictures:
photo1_zpsb95917a8.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: paypal

Item For Sale: 255 tmd fuel pump comes with the wires just not pictured

Item Condition & Description: for td04 or uprated pump

Price:35 + 10 posted

photo2_zps94542384.jpg
Pictures:

Payment & Shipping Details:paypal

This was on my car and would like to say that the front of the bumper has not been cut a ridiculous amount like the id works ones which come pre cut, this looks way better.

it came from couture autos, bought new in December 09, for 250 euro without mesh, paint or bracket... Glws!!!

Funds sent for fuel pump, might be worth noting items aren't being dispatched until Friday, due to college commitments! I was hoping to get the pump for the weekend :( oh well, good things come to those who wait!

Thats good then :)

This dude has effectively scammed Ross, there is a thread about it and the case is known my mods/admin and it obviously still hasnt been resolved, yet he is still allowed to sell on here ??

C'mon thats disgraceful !!

i didnt even spend your money mate you gave me 50 pound and i left it in my account didnt remove it and then u started a claim so i went - the money you sent and if u ended the claim i would of been able to send the money back no hassle but u ratherd to leave it so paypal can refund your 50 pound.