Wicked ep racing

Well, I would just like to write a small review for Wicked ep racing! Where can I start, I was looking for a screamer pipe for my ct9 hybrid kit and I would be lying if I knew what I was talking about ! But Wicked ep racing seemed to take the time out to talk to me and help me understand where things went how they worked etc etc and just wanted to help me understand how there product worked and was better than other brands out there. The buying experience was spot on! Literally completed in seconds and again they helped me with that aswell. The product came from many miles away in literally 4 days! No messing about and as soon as they had my money they never done the usual and disappeared, they still help with any questions I have to ask and are very very helpfull! The product came and what a piece of art this downpipe was! Excellent welds and just a great finish! Also helps when it bolts on with no problems atall and no messing about whatsoever, so yes in all an excellent buying experience and I can defenetly see me going streight to Wicked ep racing if I ever need anything else for my starlet! I would recommend them to anyone !! Great guy and thanks for the great buying experience if you see this.