Alright :) I'm from County Durham

I've been wanting to but a glanza for around 6 month now but can't find any where that will give me a decent insurance quote I've been driving for nearly 3 years 2 years no claims plus I'm 20 nearly 21 any help thanks!?

Thanks ill give sky isurance a call

i would buy an NA but i know of people same age as me with galnza v's who are paying a load less than what ive been quoted best quote ive had is 1700quid its stupid!!

I'm 23, got a glanza v, insured with LV and it's £589, but I've had extensive history of higher powered company vehicles and covered 20-30k miles a year every year since I passed my test in 2008! Also have a mortgage and work in IT which I believe drops it down... A lot of negotiating and laughing at silly quotes they try, also makes them believe you know what your talking about!

I've been wanting to but a glanza for around 6 month now but can't find any where that will give me a decent insurance quote I've been driving for nearly 3 years 2 years no claims plus I'm 20 nearly 21 any help thanks!?

Welcome to UKSO. Sky seem to be the best for me. I'm onto my 3rd car this year with them so god knows how much my Glanza is to insure with them for a year. It just cost me a single payment of £120 for my final 3 months. That 210bhp all mods declaired I have 6 years NCB and a clean licence. Where abouts in Durham you from?