Have recently been looking for a new clutch and flywheel as mine is slipping under boost :/

Can anyone recommend a good affordable clutch?

Have been looking on "The forbidden Bay" and there seems to be clutches from a corolla which are apparently right for a EP91, can anyone enlighten me?

Thank you,

Brendon

Sorry my fault should have probably explained a little more!

Running a TD04 mapped to 1.0Bar, 215 lbft of torque and 220bhp. The standard clutch wasnt going to last long but its slipping at higher revs so with sensible driving i need to make it last until i have another :p

Thanks for the reply!

Brendon

I went for an Exedy 3 Puk clutch kit, many people have ran them on fairly high power TD04 setups and they can handle the power/torque. Not driven with mine yet as the car isnt running but the pedal feels solid, proper ankle snapper which is a good sign :) I got mine 2nd hand with a few K miles but new they are 300 or so on camskill.

I had a spec 6 puk on my old GT which was very good, handled TD04 @ 1 bar with ease.

The one you posted looks fine to run for your setup, but if your gonna spend £300 on a clutch then id go for a 6 puk or similar. I'm running a SPEC 6 puk clutch and its brilliant for everyday driving, just have to rev it little more on setting off otherwise i'll judder like crazyyy.