Just interested but what luxury stuff has the gls got that the sr doesnt have?

Wana know what im missing out on :D

Not Luxury! its 'Luxury' ;)

Couple lil things like rear head rests (think only GLS has that), cloth interior, lighter coloured center console and dials look a lil more sexy.

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

Havent got pics of seats atm.

its got elec sunroof and windows but i think thart comes on SR anywho.

Gettin jealous?? :D:D

Mike

Not Luxury! its 'Luxury' :D

Couple lil things like rear head rests (think only GLS has that), cloth interior, lighter coloured center console and dials look a lil more sexy.

Havent got pics of seats atm.

its got elec sunroof and windows but i think thart comes on SR anywho.

Gettin jealous?? :p ;)

Damb u!

Wana see sum interior pics tho because not to sure about the cloth interior :D my curiosity is aroused...

Not so botherd about the rear headrests, who cares about the people in the back its all about the driver :D

N yeah got the electric windows on the SR but not sunroof

there is a blk one on deedle bay!!

Sexy,

Buy it! :p

Thanks every1. soon as i get it will hav 2 get sum pics up ( if i can get a job and sum money to pay for all the goooooood bits and pieces i want for it) JAG your SR looks sweet. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks every1. soon as i get it will hav 2 get sum pics up ( if i can get a job and sum money to pay for all the goooooood bits and pieces i want for it) JAG your SR looks sweet. ;)

Cheers man Glad u like

Its stock with a few dents and scratches to be honest, minus the tte backbox... :D

But hopefully be getting a full system fitted soon and eventually sort out all the scuffs and scratches in the painwork or sumin also need to sort out where i took the stickers off the back as theres indents there now :D

Get 1 and get sum pics up :(