welcome, yea the sr is a great first car man

good luck with your serch :D

Cheers, been looking for ages now but i know its a hard car to find. great site though, been alot of help . keep it up

Welcome to UKSC mate :D

Theres loads of Starlet SR's on autotrader.co.uk normally :D

SR's look pretty decent as they are but theres LOADS of tuning potential but it depends what you like :D

Personally I would leave the Speedlines on there, lower it a bit more, a nice exhaust system and induction kit/manifold some tasty bucket seats and anti-lift kit and Rear anti-roll bar to really sort handling ey Geo :D

Hope you find what you need from this site B)

yeh was thinking of getting a black SR painting the speedlines white, dropping it abit with a nice exhaust. just need to find the write one. Many seem way over priced compared to others ive seen witha lot lower milage. just a matter of waiting. :D

cheers :D

welcome mate :D and SR is an awesome first car....keep the speedlines, and some people dont like this but keep the stickers aswell! - Its an SR be proud of it!! Have a search on here, there are loads of bits on how to improve the performance/handling :D

Rob

Buy 1 there beasty mines my first car got it bout a month ago there so fun 2 drive the sport suspention really sets it apart from nething else I've driven it just makes it more fun :D

JAG

Bonjour!

Take a look at my car. i havent updated my car topic recently but.... Is a Red GLS spec but has the Speedlines and the lowered springs from SR as well as Full rear spoiler. Ive tried to get the best of both N/A worlds - sporty but with all the 'luxury' stuff also. its a 3 door GLS in red....RARE!!!

Not sure how far you intend on going with mods but i know red starlet turbos sell for BUCKS.

I will be looking to sell some time after christmas, let me know what you think.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
Is a Red GLS spec but has the Speedlines and the lowered springs from SR as well as Full rear spoiler. Ive tried to get the best of both N/A worlds - sporty but with all the 'luxury' stuff also.

Just interested but what luxury stuff has the gls got that the sr doesnt have?

Wana know what im missing out on :D

Welcome to the uksc, good to see another person going for the SR :D . Its a great first car, as it is mine too :D . I've kept it till now and have many more plans for it :D . Keep us posted on what you find or found mate, good luck with your search!

T