water coming out from screamer pipe externally gated

hi everyone, I just recently changed the head and gaskets on my glanza and got a new turbo kit fitted with an external wastegate, I have noticed when I put my foot down and the turbo kicks in and when I change gear from second to third I get no pressure at all and a really loud sound (maybe from the screamer pipe) which sounds like I have a huge hole in the exhaust and the boost does not kick in at all, also if I put my hand over the screamer pipe exit my hand gets really moist with water and I have noticed that the water from the rad is a little down, any ideas anyone?

does it even from cold, I removed the wastegate from the manifold and had water around the ring aswell, maybe the wastegate is shit? its a cheap ebay one and maybe that's why I get a really loud noise from the screamer and no boost?

Water leak elsewhere? Did the head get skimmed?

Take gate of and operate it with a vacuum gauge and see if it sticks anywhere? What are you controlling the wastegate with?

I bought the head second hand and the mechanic said it was fine and didn't need skimming, and I have had a glance around the head but doesn't seem to have any water around it but I will investigate properly tomorrow but I don't have a vaccum gauge, the wastegate just had a vaccum line from the side port of wastegate straight to turbo. the wastegate only seems to stick when I change gear after ive boosted for some reason.

Am goin to go out on a limb here but i would check your water and vac pipes are on the ryt way round on the inlet as i my self have put them on the wrong way and water was comin through the exahust ports!!! would defo check that as it was the only way i noticed something was wrong. never drove the car but seen the water straight away. this also might be the cause of your rad loosing water. check your oil too because if the same things happened your oil will be creamy like mines done in a matter of seconds. :)

Am goin to go out on a limb here but i would check your water and vac pipes are on the ryt way round on the inlet as i my self have put them on the wrong way and water was comin through the exahust ports!!! would defo check that as it was the only way i noticed something was wrong. never drove the car but seen the water straight away. this also might be the cause of your rad loosing water. check your oil too because if the same things happened your oil will be creamy like mines done in a matter of seconds. :)

Cheers bud will get on is asap but ive beem driving it for a week now and cant find any mayo

Edited by djhasin