Fitting a manual boost controller.. Hose advice.

So, i will fitting my Manual Boost controller this weekend. After speaking to a mechanic who owns a Toyota GT Four he's fitted a manual recently after his electronic started playing up and his boost was all over the shop.

He mentioned the less the length of the hose, the better the controller will hold the boost. He has mounted his in the engine bay as apose to running it into the cabin of the car through the firewall.

My question is i know 1 hose needs to go to the actuator and one to the turbo hose. Which are literally next to eachother. But there is a second thicker hose going to the actuator which sits slightly lower. It's hard to describe and as my phone hasn't got a flash i can't get a picture of it!

Would i need to block the second hose going to the actuator, or do i need to leave that in place.

If nobody has a clue what im on about ill try and get a picture to show what the hell im on about!

well when you put the hks on there is only one, the two are for the high-low boost on the standard one

I did think that becuase i got it out the back and was like HUH!

So shall i just leave it in place on the current actuator. I'm reluctant to put a brand new HKS on mine right now, i'd rather keep it shiny for TD04...

Up to you i guess....shiny actuator isn't gonna get any dirtier on a ct9 than td04! Personally id put the HKS on and not bother with a the boost controller

ok

- Anyone else need advice RE the bottom hose

Leave the bottom port on the actuator venting to atmosphere, if you block it you will be running in low boost all the time.

Perfect! So, Pull of actuator, and block the hose which WAS there.. i guess this is going elsewhere? ( I dunno where...?)

Then use the top feed for the controller, and use the turbo top feed for the second feed to the controller? Heypresto? Correct?