Ok, So i've found out quite alot about this guy from alot of members on the fourms and he seems a pretty good guy to buy stuff off. About a month ago I purchased a bonnet/bumper off him for my starlet replica. All seemed good and payed the money over paypal. After around 2 weeks I hadn't recieved the parts I started asking questions about why they wasn't here yet. He told me that hes just started a new job is working 12 hour shifts or something and that was all fine. I told him to take his time and I understood that they wasn't very easy to pack. Another week or so went by and I still hadn't recieved anything. Again I asked the question what was going on and told him I need the parts asap as I need to book the car in for a respray. He replied back and told me if he didn't get them sent off within the next week or so he'd refund the money.. So a week went by and I asked him for the refund so I could try and buy them off someone else. This is where the replys stopped. I've sent him another messaged yesterday with no reply back and I cant really see me getting my money back right now. I feel totally robbed in all honestly, he was quick to take my money but not so quick to send the parts, I mean if your not comitted to sending the parts DONT sell them... Some strong words need saying or something to this guy on here from Admins..

P.S I know im pretty new on here but I know when i've been done.

Thanks and hope someone can get some sence into this guy before I start taking this further.

Edited by AndyH

Sorry mate been really busy didnt even get time to come online, i will get your items out to you if you want or let me know if you want the money instead, and again sorry mate just really busy thats all dont even have time for myself lol