Sad the see the machine broken Iain, but needs must.

888s look in decent nick they done many miles?

Phil

From what i remember theyve only been scrubbed in so plenty of life left in them.

Its ideally not what i want either however when you have both an Evo and this now then one has to go, the Evo is advertised elsewhere just now so if that sells i am happy to keep what remains.

The rolling chassis wont be sold from it its just the ££££'s of parts thats lying around doing nothing, i plan to strip it all back and put some fresh paint with a new cage for Super Lap Scotland.

Edited by beatz

i had the impression over home that you where planning to sprint the Evo? or some such like activity.

maybe im dreaming, and when i say home i mean tgtt. lol

Phil

Lol when you say home you are right tho!

Yeah the Evo is an ex-sprint car so i was hoping to put in back to its former glory. Picked it up for a price that it didnt matter what i did with it i would always make money on it but FWD is where my home is!

Realised i didnt really answer your question, i was going to use the Evo for Super Lap Scotland also. Its appealing obviously being 4WD and can handle higher HP applications better than the Starlet can especially going around Knockhill.

Edited by beatz