Just bought A new Glanza Bumper for my N/A

Hello, ive just bought a new Glanza Front bumper Including fog lights of eBay just paid £115 posted:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...amp;mfe=sidebar

a355_1.JPG

Ive Got a Sportif and i know now ive got to sand the bumper down a little so i get a key surface to spray primer on etc, but how will i fit this?

I know there should be a few bolts holding my N/A bumper in but is there any diagrams to help?

Also is there any extra fitting i require to fit this to my N/A?

If so has anybody got any Part Numbers?

Also ive been told before i need the whole front so i'm saving up, so ive anybodys got a glanza bonnet or glanza head lights for sale, let me know :lol:

Your help would be really appretiated!

Cheers :p

ok, no problem, now ive got the problem of just finding the parts! lol Somebody told me they can definately get me a fibreglass Glanza bonnet, but it can discolour or bubble or something because of the heat of the engine ruining the paint. Is this true? Also what do you think of the buy?

Thanks for your replies :p

Cheers

ok, no problem, now ive got the problem of just finding the parts! lol Somebody told me they can definately get me a fibreglass Glanza bonnet, but it can discolour or bubble or something because of the heat of the engine ruining the paint. Is this true? Also what do you think of the buy?

Thanks for your replies :p

Cheers

Alright Dude,

I got a brand new glanza bonnet in the for sale section if you're interested? I'm in Doncaster so not too far away!!

All you'll need is some lights then!!

Nath

and our shop click on sig for link will have headlights for £110 the pair delivered

Thanks a lot Si, Are these original Toyota? I think it'll be atleast a month before i buy anything again though need to wait for ma next wage. :p Keeps goin on bloody car things :lol: LOL

9cb7_1.JPG

£135 delivered for that bottom lip on the rear bumper. Is that expensive? I know that it would have to be attatched to the N/A bumper but would it fit?

Also in the description

Quality Fibre Glass Made Bumper <LI>Smooth Finish with Grey Primer Ready to Paint

2ndly there are some side skirts £165 delivered

f28e_1.JPG

this also has in the description

<LI>Quality Fibre Glass Made <LI>Smooth Finish with Grey Primer Ready to Paint

So far, in a picture in your head, the front bumper, with that lip and these side skirts, A yes or a No?

Also whats better fibreglass or plastic?

All your replies would be much appretiated

Cheers :p

Tis a no from me too, don't let us put you off though, tis just our opinions.

(but bear in mind that Si is a master of good taste :p )

Don't Worry, take me as your young apprentice :lol: LOL

Unless i get that bonnet of Nath if he waits 4 a month il be getting these lights next,

And about what you said about the bonnet, i really want one! how many people can say there first car had a REAL hood scoop? apart from Idrees and a few otha people lol :p

Hmmmm not sure on the kit....deffo wouldnt even look right for the front bumper unless you get a front lip of some kind :lol:

Up to you at the end of the day amigo :p

Just get teh front end sorted then go from there :p

Will do, all i need now is money and two parts!!! :p lol

One last question, you know how you have to fit glanza lights to the front to do a front end conversion.... Do i have to purchase Glanza headlights as well as Side lights? Or do the sidelights remain the same?

Cheers

That rear bumper is disgusting, please dont do it.

Good buy on the V bumper and good luck getting it fitted.

Won't do, to bold, and completely thorws off the Glanza look! :p not cool... LOL

Kinda makes it look like the new Clio with its 'F1 inspired Rear diffuser' :lol: