Best handling kit for an sr(fast road not track)

As title says, thinking poly-bushes and better springs and shocks or collies if not much more, have strut braces, engine brace maybe, gearbox mounts, lsd gearbox if funds permit(dreaming), braided hoses and some fast road pads and better fuild.

What would you guys say is the best budget way to get an sr up to a good handling standard(tracking it maybe for fun but mostly uk roads)

Andy

:)

I'll be honest man, you can't do a lot regarding handling if you're on a budget with starlets. There's no budget coilovers available like there is for Hondas or vw's for instance.

I would be saving my money, as much as possible and get some meister-r's (I run them, can't fault them at all).

Other things that could be on the list are some as you have mentioned;

Front arb.

Rear arb.

Polybush mounts. (although not really a handling mod).

Fender braces.

Floor brace.

C pillar brace.

B pillar brace.

Front brace (engine bay)

Rear brace (suspension towers)

Roll cage.

Some GOOD tyres. (important).

Lsd as you said.

The list is rather endless tbh, it just depends on money, which again as I said isn't ideal if you're on some what of a budget.

as rob said. I've been running tein flex coilovers, front and rear strut braces and a c pillar bar on my sr for a few years now and it never fails to please me on the twisty roads :) also have a full anti roll bar kit, and poly bushes too but not fitted those yet.

Yeah forgot to say my set up which is;

Meister-r coilies.

Cusco 6 point cage.

Cusco front brace.

Welded in rear brace between suspension towers.

Whiteline panhard rod.

OEM lsd.

Going to get some other braces here and there, like fender braces and c pillar etc. And also make some from scratch for the front underneath from either wishbone as it would be so easy to make.

Like I said, the possibilities are nearly endless regarding handling. And people say starlets handle like shit, sheesh!! I love it.

A seat, Recaro or Bride seat helps handling a lot as you stay in one fixed position but if you have standard seats and your going fast around a bend your bum will be up against the window lol

Lol, have had that many times before, i already have braces up front and rear but thinking the best will be decent tyres and f/r arbs for now as it has the tte lowering springs, may go for factory bushes for now unless there are some that will make a difference and get some ferrodos ds2500 pads and braided hoses then move on to the spring/coillie setup.

Thanks for all the reply's and feel free to comment further.

Andy

:)