Modified Glanza V, td04, live sports, blitz

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

Here is my good friends Toyota starlet Glanza v, it has just got 12 months mot on it, but he is having a lot of trouble with police and insurance with it so has made the decision to break it or sell as a whole for £2500 with stock seats and ct9 set up, the car it's self is a very good runner which has had regular servicing with 137km on the clock and was imported by jdm garage to some kid who kept it in a garage for 2 years, it has blitz nur spec r back box, genuine live sports side skirts , blitz turbo timer, front mount intercooler, front mounted air filter, tein super street coil overs, 16 inch calibre alloys, new disks and pads on rear, also has impreza bucket seats which match 96 spec interior on home made Glanza runners which ain't in it atm also has zisco td04 ram horn manifold external wastegate style and near mint td04 with low miles on it, the clutch has gone but a new one has just been purchased from id workz so for 2.5k I will fit it, also has a mint oem lsd box with no crunches or knocks. That's all I can think of for now, please put your name down for parts and then if no one WAnts the whole car then I will start doin prices for parts.

Pictures:

C356AE4E-CBD0-41A7-BE05-762222C1C6C4-110

48F6A63B-F7FD-4401-B0A6-9D44AA0219E9-110

50D12452-CACD-4BEB-8FCD-34EF55526E72-110

3384AB58-EEBB-434C-BE6F-A3C6257E58AD-110

C90040E9-54F4-4C9C-A283-D311D3675B7E-110

Payment & Shipping Details: paypal and will ship any parts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will pay a good price but also have to add shipping costs if you want to ship them to The Netherlands off course. Allready got genuine livesport fenders so it would be nice to have al genuine parts. Hope we can work something out if the car doesn't sell in one piece. We can work something out by pm ;)

Ok I will pay a good price but also have to add shipping costs if you want to ship them to The Netherlands off course. Allready got genuine livesport fenders so it would be nice to have al genuine parts. Hope we can work something out if the car doesn't sell in one piece. We can work something out by pm ;)

I would not wanna risk sending skirts that fair as chances are they will get broke :/

what clutch is to go on it? and whats the lowest he will take as a whole car?

Exedy clutch and the price stays at 2500 as will strip it for more

Pms you about skirts will pay asap

Replying now

The clips are still on for the bonded side I believe but mate could not get them to clip in lol

Haha yeah they can be a pain to clip in

Micky there mine go away hahaha

:p You'll already have 7 sets stashed some where lol