Hitting fuel cut,, what can i do ?

Right so today I thought id give my little glanza a blitz round the dual carriage ways, and hit the fuel cut in 3rd gear full throttle the engine managmet light came on after that, but goes off when I turn the car off and back on ?,, the car has air con removed, relocated filter,, fmic, would the actuator be the next move ? then I can control what boost im getting and set it so its not hitting it on full throttle ?, I don't want too go down the line of a fcd as I cant afford to destroy the engine :p as most people would agree,, apart from that everything is stock,, turbo, ecu and actuator still standard,, and help would be great :) ohh its also got a cat back blitz nur spec R system on their.. Thanks guys :)

Other than that, its either,

Port the wastegate (but i guarantee its cracked)

FCD & RRFPR setup

Some sort of ECU, P&P or EMB etc.

External wastegate setup to help control boost

Larger turbo setup

Dont go full throttle in 1st, 2nd, 3rd...

Even with a HKS actuator or a boost controller set to low boost it'll still creep into fuel cut, its just what happens on CT9s.

oh right :/ bummer, I think il get the bits and pieces im after and get her set up on a rolling road and get her remapped and see what happens :) cheers for the help,, and recommended tuners in Hampshire ? or close to that area, willing too drive some distance...

is that the ecu they use too re map my stock one ?? is it like a piggy back,, they plug and play into my current ecu, do the bits and pieces then unplug ?? and yeahh I will do,, gotta wait till pay day and il probably order a load of goodies,, stainless manifold. actuator and decat are on the list so far :) but il let u no when I go ahead with the map

ohh I see, thought they might have their own they use,, so I need one of them before re map,, right ok -_- lol any suggestions, as there seem to be a fair few,, for fuel and air,, ignition and several others,, and vary in price cheers for the help guys :)