removing 98 steering wheel

How many bolts does it have, all 4 different Toyota wheels I've removed have only had 1 torques screw on each side :s

Then the 19mm holding it on?

Yes it will, you can buy or make a resistor pack to fool the system into thinking its still there as for mot the light must come on then go off as normal.

Think its www.dashlightremoveal.com. or something similar supply them

Edited by morgey

Am gunna double check tomorrow I didn't see a plastic bit under the wheel.. can the airbag warning light be removed like the seatbelt one? Just am changing the bulbs once the wheel is off

Edited by Gainzy

5 minute search for me on here. 3 hour search for you in the car :D hahaha

I will let you know how successful it's been tomorrow I can't remember seeing a grey plastic case might aswell pre book an ambulance lol :)

My seatbelt light is flashing constantly.. Does this mean i can unplug the farking bulb! I dont have the sensor under my seat so it thinks im not wearing i!

Yes you can indeed, does anyone know about fitting the boss around these

20131129_115428_zps4b4142c6.jpg

Over all there was only two torx screws after unscrewing them the airbag lifted up from the bottom, disconnected the yellow clip but there is also a blue wire, is that for the horn? Would that wire into the red wire on my boss to make the earth?

Edited by Gainzy