Speed limiter

Raises rev limiter

Advances the timeing

Price: £510 posted if paying via paypal please 4% fees unless paying as a gift

Pictures:
DSCF0210_zpsa5a1d29d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: via paypal postage is inclued in the price

Edited by micky boy

I dont realy know that much about them tbh mate this ecu come in a mates car from japan so he knows fuck all about it either lol

As far as i know its just like most plug and play ecus self adjust to each mod you make on your car etc as my mates car was prity much stock other then an exhaust when it come in from japan and over that time he's put more mods on turned the boost upto 1bar and it was fueling spot on

Edited by micky boy

I dont realy know that much about them tbh mate this ecu come in a mates car from japan so he knows fuck all about it either lol

As far as i know its just like most plug and play ecus self adjust to each mod you make on your car etc as my mates car was prity much stock other then an exhaust when it come in from japan and over that time he's put more mods on turned the boost upto 1bar and it was fueling spot on

They only slightly adjust, it's mythological that they 'self learn', not saying that your making out they are just clearing things up.

Self learn and adjust are more or less the same thing i just didnt type self lean!

Adjust is the right term to use i would say as it adjust the timeing along with adjusting the AFR's to suit your modifications! :)

They slightly adjust, they don't really learn. It's not like an ecu that will suit everything you throw at it, it can make minor adjustments to suit mainly ct9 applications but p&p's have been used for slightly bigger turbos

The TODA ecu was made to run with a TD04 so not all plug and plays are manily for a ct9! The reason people can run bigger turbos useing the likes of a blitz ecu jam etc is becuase it has its own built in AFR that adjust accordingly!

Not everyone has pushed these plug and play ecu's to the max so who knows what they are callable of? I bet the japs know how to remap them but we dont cause we know fuck all about them lol

The TODA ecu was made to run with a TD04 so not all plug and plays are manily for a ct9! The reason people can run bigger turbos useing the likes of a blitz ecu jam etc is becuase it has its own built in AFR that adjust accordingly!

Not everyone has pushed these plug and play ecu's to the max so who knows what they are callable of? I bet the japs know how to remap them but we dont cause we know fuck all about them lol

I think the reason they can't be remapped is because the data is encrypted and no one has the software to decrypt it, I'm not entirely sure.

I don't think you'll ever really see more than the 220-240 area off the plug and plays. If they were able to have any turbo bolted on and adjust they'd be used over the likes of EMB and things… It's not that simple. Ecu's calculate afr's hence why engines have lamdas and map sensors etc lol...

Edited by TurboTobz

Im sure the TODA could push 280

I've know people push 240 as you have said but they have all been on stock engines not forged so alot of people dont want to push passed 1.2bar on a td04 on a stock engine

But im sure if Toff on here still had his TODA ecu on his glanza now with it running a forged 5E he would see how far it could of been pushed!

And the EMB is just like a plug and play it piggy backs onto the stock ecu but rather then something atached outside the ecu the plug and play have it inside.

Some have an extra chip some have an extra board some do more then others! Pluss everyone uses EMB because its been tried and tested but if alot more people where to try these plug and plays and ended up with good results im sure we'll see alot more people useing them :)

Im sure the TODA could push 280

I've know people push 240 as you have said but they have all been on stock engines not forged so alot of people dont want to push passed 1.2bar on a td04 on a stock engine

But im sure if Toff on here still had his TODA ecu on his glanza now with it running a forged 5E he would see how far it could of been pushed!

And the EMB is just like a plug and play it piggy backs onto the stock ecu but rather then something atached outside the ecu the plug and play have it inside.

Some have an extra chip some have an extra board some do more then others! Pluss everyone uses EMB because its been tried and tested but if alot more people where to try these plug and plays and ended up with good results im sure we'll see alot more people useing them :)

They aren't able to calculate over the boost level they were programmed to, and if they were you'd still be limited by the stock map sensor… So they aren't going to produce anymore on a forged lump.

The EMB is programmable unlike the p&p's...

They are tried and tested, they've been used over and over.

They aren't able to calculate over the boost level they were programmed to, and if they were you'd still be limited by the stock map sensor… So they aren't going to produce anymore on a forged lump.

The EMB is programmable unlike the p&p's...

They are tried and tested, they've been used over and over.

People use the st205 GT4 map sensor :) seen a few over in jap

And im sure there other ways round it other then that

People use the st205 GT4 map sensor :) seen a few over in jap

And im sure there other ways round it other then that

The MAP sensor's aren't interchangeable the ecu needs to be programmed to understand the map sensor it's plugged into, put a random one on there and you'll melt your engine.

The MAP sensor's aren't interchangeable the ecu needs to be programmed to understand the map sensor it's plugged into, put a random one on there and you'll melt your engine.

Hence the japs been able to map them :thumbsup:

Edited by micky boy

Hence the japs been able to map them :thumbsup:

I don't think that's the case, otherwise people wouldn't be paying extreme amounts of cash for aftermarkets...

Not seen this before, and definitely never seen it for a 4EFTE.

I don't think that's the case, otherwise people wouldn't be paying extreme amounts of cash for aftermarkets...

Not seen this before, and definitely never seen it for a 4EFTE.

The ecu i have has the same board! but you have to remove the screws to have a look and im not doing that!

Ohh and a TOMS TECH ecu has switches inside so that you can flip different maps etc :)

Edited by micky boy

I've heard of the switches in TECS, never seen any real proof of anything spectacular from these dip switches.

All p&p's do is adjust to target afr's, they back off if they begin to knock, just as a standard ecu will… Plug and plays just seem to be more 'aggressive'.

Edited by TurboTobz