Thinking about buying a 30ml pot. Hoe long will this last, is it specifically one panel?

It's says it does one car several times, but I'm sceptical.

Would I be best buying two or three?

What one to go for, 8k9 paint code - Hard, soft etc.

Also once it is waxed, do you use a quick detailer?

Cheers

30ml would do a full Starlet easily, if not twice. I've a 200ml jar of Purple Haze, done 7-8 full coats of various hatchbacks and have probably used 20% of it max.

You can really use any of their waxes, they all work, but if you want a colour charged one, I'd suggest maybe Blue Velvet for 8K9.

It's also a hard wax, which means you can apply it with your fingers!

Make sure the car is properly cleaned, clayed and polished. Then apply with the fingers, sounds strange but it's a great way to do it and really gets a proper application. Do a panel at a time, work it in well then let it cure, I think I wait around 15-30 mins, so it's a good time to do your windows etc.

Then buff it off with a good clean microfibre and admire the shine! It's great stuff, but the results are also in the prep work, the wax is just the icing on the cake.

It lasts really well too, very durable so you shouldn't need to top it up too often, maybe 3-6 months depending on various factors - if you're washing the car a lot due to the winter filth then it will degrade quicker, but it's still a comparatively durable wax.

You can use quick detailer, after a wash I'd top mine up with DD Tropical Mist spray and it did bring back that extra bit of 'pop' each time, this was on a black car too so the differences were very noticeable.

Hope that's useful to you.

Edited by smithyithy