Wanted JAM Glanza Parts

Hi guys,

I know I'm asking a lot here now but might as well shoot it out there..

Lokking for GENUINE body bits

Jam spoiler

Jam skirts

Jam front lip

People might laugh at me but I've the cash here waiting.

Please PM me only and comment here when you do.

Thanks, Ben

Edited by benglanza94

Can get it all from rhd Japan if you have deep pockets. I just got a set of genuine livesports side skirts that need work but there genuine so I didn't mind :)

yeah i saw the livesport parts on RDH, expensive enough after shipping! theres no jam stuff on RDH though unless I'm missing something!

Edited by benglanza94

The one on ebay is genuine as i was going to buy it but went for a Vairs instead.

The main give away is it has the cut out holes down the side of the spoiler for the clip things to slot over them

The one on ebay is genuine as i was going to buy it but went for a Vairs instead.

The main give away is it has the cut out holes down the side of the spoiler for the clip things to slot over them

BOOM.. yeah i knew the second i saw the pics, be hard enough to mistake that for a rep

Would these cut out holes be the same diffrence Between genuine and copy on the livesports then?

Sorry to spam theres one on ebay and im thinking of getting it just dont want a copy as I've been told there not a very good fit nor is the quility that good.. Thanks in advance for any help

Mark,

Edited by M.B-glanza

it is i was onto him on messages, if you knew what a rep looked like you'd know the difference

Have a genuine JAM spoiler its just when i looked at the link only one pic showed up..