Paul walker meet (PLEASE READ).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right!! Might come along depending on how many glanzas are there, of not I'm staying at the GP haha

Yeah man cool.

Well be careful tho because on the facebook page for the event it said the police are happy for us to be at Thurrock to meet then cruise to London and use the tunnels but after the tunnels they don't want us back at lakeside. So just be careful bud.

All I can say is boys, I did miss banzai tunnel run last year with numerous thousands of cars and it was fucking awesome!! We go to London eye and c/wharf underground bit and loads more places it's fucking sick! Up to you tho..

Sounds expensive. How many starlets are going? This might swing me!

Rob they are saying to get there around 8.15-8.30pm because of the 2 hour parking they have with the cameras, so I'll be there around 8.30ish.. Leave me a space :p im definatly going to London as its a 125 mile trip just to the services for me haha

Sweet Dan yeah will do mate haha! :).

Erm duno how many starlets are going but not really bothered about that lol, gona be sick see'ing loads of other cars anyway! I'm getting my spec 6 fitted before Saturday too, so fuck it lol.

Dooooh! TEMPTING TEMPTING... We could cruise together. ...

Good boys!! :) I'll give out my number or somin before hand to everyone so we can all meet up in the corner and talk about turbo flutter and shit like that. We will have a real good time guys.

Fucking lol. I'm so up for flirting over our engine bays.

Can anyone bring me 2m's of silicone for some penny's! I need to extend my boost gauge to my holder and have none spare!

Yeah think I'm getting there for 7.30 aswell mate haha, if it comes to it we'll leave earlier and wait in the esso ? Least we'll be at the front of the pack then.

All I know is......I want to be relativity close to simon jones evo ! Hahaha