Paul walker meet (PLEASE READ).

Hello,

Firstly, I know there is a section for meets/events but I wanted this just in a place where people are more likely to view it.

Let me just explain for those that didn't know. The original Paul Walker event at Santa Pod is a ticket only event, to which they have sold out of tickets. It's fucking dumb, and stupid, and not pay on the gate like you would expect. And some people bought like 20 tickets a time to sell them on for more money like total fucking dickheads.

So me and my best mate have created an event on facebook, it's just a Paul Walker meet for those that didn't get tickets. And also for those who are against the idea of having it at a race way. Because personally I felt like it should be on the streets, after all the fast and the furious WAS on the streets! So it's only fitting..

Here is the link to facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/207469069438032/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

If everyone can click that they are going that would be awesome, just to keep an eye on numbers!

All the info is on the facebook page and will be updated with SPECIFIC times when me and my friend have decided a good and reasonable time etc.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to spread the word. Anyone welcome of course, any kind of car.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I wasn't aware it was ticket only as I go to pod a lot and always just pay on the gate ,

This sounds like a good happy medium for those that missed out I'm not sure how far away this is for me ? And I like the idea of a large cruise in rememberance and your correct it all started on the street :)

I agree I wasn't aware it was ticket only as I go to pod a lot and always just pay on the gate ,

This sounds like a good happy medium for those that missed out I'm not sure how far away this is for me ? And I like the idea of a large cruise in rememberance and your correct it all started on the street :)

Bit annoying isn't it man, they've set it up a bit silly but as soon as they said they were holding it at a race way I didn't want to go anyway because as I said it started on the streets and should (imo) remain on the streets!

Couple of hours away from you buddy! About the same for me too so don't worry you're not the only one (if you decide to come).

So this must be the 60th one that I'm supposed to be attending, there's that many going on I'll prob not be going to any

it's clearly the meet of all meets haven't you seen the focus video going around that caught fire after 15 mins bouncing off the limiter to achieve a glowing exhaust manifold at one of these walker memorial meets?

it's clearly the meet of all meets haven't you seen the focus video going around that caught fire after 15 mins bouncing off the limiter to achieve a glowing exhaust manifold at one of these walker memorial meets?

That was the Aberdeen one i think lol.

Wish i could attend this Rob but its very far away sadly, glad something else is going ahead for the people who cant get into Pod.

didn't he mod a country lol

Not once have I ever put the man down he did do great things in his life and changed a generation but if u wanna get political about it he started off many years ago killing many white farmers etc to get his point across in the early days out of every good there is evil and out of every action there is a reaction .

This thread was made about a car cruise/meet and if my information is correct never saw Mandela skidding round in a modded car .