Hi guys,

Just bought a starlet ep82 a month ago and im very happy only i have a little problem!!

I noticed the other day that my coolant was way below the minimum mark so i checked under the radiator cap and i couldnt see any in there too. I filled up the bottle top half way and seemed fine. After a motorway drive i pulled in and it was coming out of the overflow everywhere! Caarried on driving and it was fine staying at a constant temprature. I pulled up into a garage and after being on tickover for a whiule it was really coming out everywhere again. I really dont know whats wrong with it and i dont know if its bad or not! Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks :)

Yer i realised after i should have filled it up there but i had to drive it to get some water and didnt want to take the cap of the radiator while it was hot! Just seems a bit weird, i check it when its cold and its low and when its hot its also low and then it randomly overflows and the bottle is full again for a while and then it dissapears!!

HELPPPPPP!!

Yer i realised after i should have filled it up there but i had to drive it to get some water and didnt want to take the cap of the radiator while it was hot! Just seems a bit weird, i check it when its cold and its low and when its hot its also low and then it randomly overflows and the bottle is full again for a while and then it dissapears!!

HELPPPPPP!!

If it is comming out of your radiator cap then you may need a new radiator cap

This happened in my old Crx i flushed the system and got a new cap and it was all fine again